Chapters 33- Mating Season

Jade's POV

We had been arguing for the past couple hours and it was getting any better.

"It's a privilege for you to be my husband but because I am not from uptown with high colour, it's not a privilege to be married to me?" I said.

"No one said that. You want us to go into marriage with so much unresolved issues?" He asked.

"Yes and then we figure it out as married people, so your excuses aren't cutting it Mystro" I said.

"Well I'm sorry for being so honest with you, I'm not getting married until I am sure I am ready" He said.

Because I'm not good enough to wear your last name.

"Well I'm not staying here with you and play house until you feel like you are ready for me" I said.

"Jade please don't do this" He said.

He tried touching me and pushed his hand away.

"No, I'm taking Journey with me to my mother until my apartment is ready. I don't want your money or anything, I will be ok, just take care of your daughter" I said.

"You're being foolish, it just shows me that you don't love me, you just want status and be a wife. You don't love me" He said.

The nerves, he had some nerves.

"You asked me to marry you remember, I didn't force you" I said.

He pushed me down onto the bed and pinned me under him.

"And I still want to marry your stubborn ass. I just want us to take our time" He said.

He started kissing me and I tried to fight but was too weak to the feeling.

"Stop" He demanded.

I allowed him to enter me, this fuck was him begging me to stay with him. The deeper and harder he went the more I wanted to stay with him.

"You can't leave me because I can't replace you" He said.

He had body body shaking and  I was soaking wet.

"I'm coming" I moaned.

"Then do it baby" He whispered.

I followed his command while he kept stroking me.

"I can't allow you to leave me" He said.

I closed my eyes.

"Mystro I can't do this" I said.

"Get a shower, I'm taking you somewhere" He said.

I was tired and my legs were shaking.

"Its 5 in the morning" I said.

He pulled me out of the bed. We barely slept.

"This is the perfect time" He said.

I still wasn't happy but I allowed him to take me to watch the sun come up.

Chalkline's POV

I had to be up early for inspection of the building today. I didn't want to wake Stacy but she heard me and got up.

"Lay down nuh" I said.

I watch her sliding off the bed. That reminds me that It  was time  to place cushions on the floor to keep her from falling or hurting herself.

"I want to pee" She said.

"See you can barely manage yourself" I said.

He belly was really big this time around.