Chapters 40- The Student

Stacy's POV

I couldn't sleep at all. I was having vivid dreams about the night before. I tried my best not to cry but I just couldn't it and crying made my pain a little easier to handle.

The pressure from my belly wasn't helping though, the stiffness got so intense that Mandy had to put me in a warm bath so I could relax, something only he knew to do. I bet my life he told her to do it.

I told them I didn't want any visitors and Mandy was taking all my calls. The worst part of all of this is that I was so hurt that I didn't want to see my kids because they were going to ask for him and that would just trigger me.

I heard a knock on the door and I told the person to come in.

I rolled my eyes when I saw her.

"Oh it's you" I said.

She was dressed in white pants suit looking like she was going to a business meeting to intimidate everyone like always.

"Hey, how are you feeling, I heard what happened"

Ofcourse you did. Probably even knew what was going on way before me I found out.

She pulled the chair closer to my bedside as I sat up to talk to her because there was no escaping this.

"Yeah, if you and Senior did just use a condom that one time then me wouldn't have to go through all this" I said.

She chuckled.

"Well I'm sorry and glad that we didn't because as bad as he might be, he is a good boy. Stacy he just needs help, none of us can help me though and I don't think he will allow us to help him" She said.

I turn to face her.

"Mel you started all this and I know you can fix it, you might can't fix him but you can stop alot if his bullshit, you help to enable him" I said.

You could see the guilt on her face.

"He is my child Stacy, I've hurt him enough and he has gotten so out of control that I can only help those around him learn how to deal with him" She said.

"No matter how privilege my children are, I will never sit back and watch them self destruct. That's what will happen to him" I said.

I know she like hearing all this but she love him so much that allow the fucking giraffe to get like this.

"Stacy I've tried but he is a grown man and there is so much I can do. That's why I am trying to help you and Stephanie"

There goes my trigger again.

"Why am I not surprised that you are helping her"

I started to cry because I felt jealous that she cared about her and the fact that she knows how her son feels about her.

"Stop crying" She said.

I took a piece of tissue from the box on my bed and wiped my eyes.

"I can't help it" I replied.

"Stacy I told you before that I put Stephanie into his life, so I have to help her with him because she is not you, she listens to him, he is her weakness"

"Because she is a yamhead" I said.

Mel at me confused.

"A wah?" She asked.

"Nothing Mel" I said.

There was another knock on the door and this time it was Joan. I wasn't too into her, it was because of her I didn't get to kick down the bwoy.