Chapters 42 - Tacos and Tears

Stacy's POV

Since I've told him about the separation he hasn't slept in our bedroom.

One night I sat with him while he put the kids to sleep and after LJ was fast asleep, I asked him if he could sleep with me because I was feeling cramps and he said no.

In the morning he came to just get dressed. It seems he had stop using our bathroom also.

"So now you're not going to talk to me? I told you I'm feeling cramps and you don't even checked on me" I said.

He didn't even looked at me when he spoke to me.

"I did, you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you" He said.

"If you say so. Where are you going so early" I asked.

I knew but I just felt like asking plus I hate it when we didn't talk to each other.

"I have some business to take care of and I need to start early" He said.

I heard a car pulling into the yard so I looked through the window and saw that it was Czar.

"Czar is here for you?" I asked.

He looks up at me while putting on his shoes.

"You care about me? Me and you a have some rough times and your easiest solution is always to leave me, just stop asking me all these questions like you care" He said.

I wanted to scream at him but I didn't have the energy. Plus I wanted to kiss and hug him so badly.

"Fine, be childish then. I just want to know if you're coming back early, I need tacos" I said.

Been craven them and he was the only one that knows exactly what I wanted.

"I'm not sure but if you want I will have someone deliver it to you" He said.

He got up and walked passed me and he smell so fucking good and looked good today. Damn these hormones. I wanted kiss, I wanted him to hold me and tell me that he loved me before he goes.

"So I guess you're not coming back here any time soon then?" I asked.

He open the door then stopped to look at me again.

"Why should I rush? You don't even want me here" He said before he walked out the door.

I stood at the window with tears in my eyes and I watched as he and Czar exchanged words. Then as if he knew I was watching him, he looked up at the window, shook his head, then got into car and drove our with Czar following closely. Something was going on. What were they upto?

(Group Chat)

Jade: hello, why in here suh quiet.

Tricia: Because  we aren't idlers

Gina: Sup Jade.

Stacy: kmt unuh again? Hi Jade

Tricia: Who ready for Saturday night? I got my dress today 💃

Gina: found a dress that I love it but my batty too big.

Jade: not coming.

Stacy: Nah guh either

Gina: Stacy everything ok?

Tricia:👀👀

Stacy: Yes but I don't want to go.

Jade: I asked Mystro to keep Journey for the weekend he said he had to leave for a conference today and he had the opening on Saturday.

Stay: Well it would look bad because you do have a store on the Tower.