Chapters 4 - Heart

Stacy's POV

"Stacy move yuh hand" He said.

He was trying to molest me at 2 am and I was laughing my ass off because he was hard and only forcing me because I said something mean to him.

"Babe come guh sleep please, we have been at it for two hours now" I said.

He started sucking on my nipples because he knew that gets me weak. I don't know how to resist this man but it's all my fault because I should have never started him up.

"Three months me guh without my pussy so make me enjoy this" He said.

He was inside me again and it felt like the first time everytime. He gave me pleasure and butterflies. He made love to me and I felt loved.

We fell asleep around three and woke up by seven. He took me into the closet and finished me off into the shower around eight, I was exhausted. I reminded myself that I need to get some morning after pills because I wasn't taking the birth  control pills daily since he wasn't here and I didn't like taking them anyways.

We decided to stay home today. He called the office to tell Kelly to handle all his calls. Just as I was about to trun my phone off Czar called said Tricia was in labour and they were on their  way to the hospital.

We quickly got dress and made our way to the hospital. When we got there Czar was in the waiting area.

"Czar why you not in the room with her?" I asked.

"I'm scared, I swear" He said.

He was looking scared for real but I didn't understand why he was that scared.

"I will stay in there with you" I said.

"Stacy just understand" Line said.

"Ok I will go stay with her" I said.

I left them in the waiting area. I went into the room, two nurses were there monitoring her.

"Hey" I said.

"Stacy, why you never tell me a suh this hot?" She asked.

"You were there both times so you should have known, but because you love man" I said

She tried to laugh.

"Me nah do this ever again" She said.

We all said that until the pain cool off  completely forgot how much you wanted to kill the man.

"That you say for now,  wait until you have him"

She was feeling another contraction, I told her to squeeze my hand. She was screaming so much I felt sorry for her.

"You have to breathe Tricia" I told her.

"I need Julius" She said.

I didn't know what to tell her. He probably didn't like seeing her in so much pain.

"I'm going to try to get him in here" I told her.

I return to the waiting area. He was sitting on a chair with his head in his hands. Line was standing beside him just for support.

Junior and Gina arrived just as I was about to talk to Czar. Followed my Jade and Mystro.

"One thing unuh love hospital enuh" I said.

Everyone was laughing. They said they showed up just incase they need to give blood or kidnapped someone.

I pulled Line to the side while the others talked to Czar.