Main Events: Part 2

Following day

Stacy's POV

I had a bad headache and I felt sick. I couldn't even tell if Line slept at the house or not. He wasn't in any of the rooms and one of his cars were gone, at 5 in the morning.

Hubby's Chat

Me: Where are you?

Hubby: Something wrong?

Me: Did you sleep here?

Hubby: No. You nuh tell me yesterday morning that you didn't want me there?

Me: where did you sleep?

Hubby: I didn't sleep.

Me: Kmt. I'm not feeling good.

Hubby: Call the doctor, I have somethings to do.

Me: See you don't care about me and this baby.

Hubby: bye.

I walked to the kitchen to get some water and of course Mel was sitting there watching tv and drinking coffee.

"Mel, it's 5 in the morning, why are you up?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled.

"I have a busy day today and about to leave here by six. Why are you up?" She asked.

"I don't feel too good. I feel like was sleeping on nails" I said.

She took a sip of her coffee.

"Garrick didn't come home last night" She said.

"That's what he said. It's always the time when I need him ge most he is never around" I said.

"Well in his defence he is opening a business and he has alot dealing with right now. I know you should be priority but you have to learn how to control yourself too" She said.

I know she is right but he is very spiteful and he doesn't even try to hide it.

"I guess. I might not even go tonight. I just feel like I will be miserable and he will be busy and I will be upset over some shit, I don't know" I said.

She placed her coffee mug on the table.

"Tell you what, get dress up and come to the party. If for any reason you are feeling like you don't want to be there, then I will take you back home myself" She said.

Wow, that's sweet of her.

"Are you sure? I mean hopefully I won't have to" I said.

"Just say the word and we are out of there" She said.

"Alright, thanks Za lot" I said.

"You are welcome. Now I have to go get ready and get my yelling voice in tack" She said.

I laughed.

I made my way back to the bedroom. Looked into the closet for my dress. I took a deep breath then sit down, I was tired already and the day haven't even started yet.

Chalkline's POV

"Garrick your suit and shoes are here" Kelly said.

I spent the night on the road with Cross laughing and drinking then came back to my office to catch some sleep.

"Just rest them on the bed" I said.

My body felt beat and my mind was all over the place.

"I'm going to leave soon to do my hair but Ashley and your mom will be here and I will get back as soon as I can" She said.