Chapters 24- Tea/ Party

Stacy's POV

"So you went and saw her without me?" I asked.

I just knew it. He couldn't stay away from her even if his life was depending on it.

"I had to. If I brought you with me I couldn't convinced her to go Stacy" He said.

That was just the excuse to be with her alone.

"Line seriously when are you going to stop this? Just go be with her if you can't be without her then"

I know I couldn't handle that but jesus I was tired of them.

"Stop chat fuckery. She is my the mother of my children and I am just trying to protect her for their sake, that's it" He said.

"So what now?" I asked.

The way he came to sit beside me only made me nervous because I knew he was going to tell me something I didn't want to hear.

"I set up something for her and the kids in Jersey. I'm taking them there tomorrow. I will be gone for two days" He said.

I had to pull back to look at him properly.

"Over my dead bloodclaat body" I said.

He took a deep breath.

"Stacy.."

"Don't bloodclaat Stacy me, aye don't get me hype in here Line" I said.

He hissed his teeth and removed himself from my face.

"Watch yuh mouth" He said.

"Or what? We yah guh fucking do. See because me have this belly now you feel you can run up and down with your baby mother and I should lay here until you come back?" I asked.

I got off the bed and head to the closet. I pulled out my little carry on.

"Wah yuh say, two days we are staying right?" I asked.

"Stacy you know you can't travel with your condition right now" He said.

I threw the suitcase on him.

"Well rasta bwoy that's me married to a rich man suh bring the doctors on the flight because we are all going to Jersey. As a matter of fact make me go pack for LJ and Queen because we are going to be one happy family up in that mother fucker. Well blended like fruit punch" I said.

He flung the suitcase back into the closet.

"Nuh make me have to talk to you twice, don't fuck with me right now Stacy" He said.

"Fuck you. A me you have strength for but you can't manage the green eye gyal. Look like a that have you weak." I shouted.

I pulled open the suitcase and started packing random shit into it.

I was feeling dizzy because I started crying but I couldn't tell him.

"Keep up your madness now and throw  unnecessary tantrums. I am doing this for my children" He said.

"And I'm going to be right there with mine. I'm doing this for my kids too. I need to make sure their sister and  their daddy's side bitch land safe. Me will fly the plane." I said.

"You aguh make jealousy get the best of you and cloud your whole fucking judgement. If it was you, I would have done the same thing for you"

You know me hate this man. One of these days he is going to push me to push something right through him.

"If it was me I wouldn't still be madly in love with a heavily married man. You are enabling her, she has you so fucking weak that you can't see that she is always going to try fuck your marriage up" I said.