Chapter 8 - Work of Art

Stacy's POV

We did Jade's dress fitting a week ago but they said our measurements were misplaced so we had to go back to redo the measurements, this time Tricia was included.

"Jade calm down nuh bother make no noise in here please" I begged her.

She was furious but wouldn't be.

"Stacy you see the short brown woman a give me attitude? Me wah run up pon har and tear off har face" She said.

She was so little a fiery. Tricia had to stood between her and the lady because Jade just wanted to hold her.

"Jade when the guys doing their fitting?" I asked.

"I will have to ask Mystro and arrange it" She said.

"So you gave Lisa everything you wanted to add to the wedding already?" I asked.

I was trying take her mind off the frustration right now. She was talking to me her eyes were fixed on the little lady.

"Yes I did but she said she wanted to meet with me. This wedding already stressing me out and Mystro said he does not want to be involved, he just wanted to show up" She said.

"A suh man stay Jade, they never want to do anything but show up" Tricia said.

"So who getting married next, you or Gina?" Jade asked  Tricia.

"Married to who?" Gina asked.

"Brown buddy Junior" Jade replied.

"It nuh brown" Gina replied.

They all looked at me and I looked away. They started laughing.

"Fuck unuh a mix me for?" I laughed.

We did the measurements and Jade stood over the lady and watch as she put them into her computer.

I took Tricia home because she was afraid to drive with the baby on her own. He was so chunky and looked too much like his father.

"You did hate Czar suh bad? The baby looks like the man alone made him" I said.

"I still don't like him" She said.

She wasn't laughing either.

"Unuh good?" I asked.

She hardly talked about the problems they had but maybe because I always have problems with Line so she just didn't bother me with hers.

"Before I even had Heart I feel he was with someone but I didn't let it stress me because I want my baby to be healthy. Julius can't change enuh, just whoring" She said.

"Well him and Grandfather whore are best friends, so you can't expect better. I try not to let it bother me but it really does so I don't know what to tell you" I said.

I couldn't advise her on what to do because I needed some myself.

"I'm just going to take care of my baby and get back onto my feet. If he keeps going then I will just leave" She said.

Tricia will definitely leave him, she wasn't like me who stayed after all the bullshit.

"Maybe you are overthinking?" I asked.

"I don't know but something is different"

Maybe it was the baby, a baby changes everything most of the time.

I dropped her and the baby off then head house. My stomach was killing me because I had some milk knowing damn well I was it didn't gree with me.

When I got to the house the kids were in their play room, I could even let them know that I was home. I went to shower and let the warm water beat my body. I felt like I was cold under the hot water.