Chapters 14- The Letter 'Y'

Chalkline's POV

"Both her cars are here" I said.

"Well she came looking for watermelon and I left her standing in the kitchen" Mandy said.

"We were texting and I told her I was on my way" Tricia said.

"The cameras are off and only she and I have access to them" I said.

Why are you doing this to me Stacy?

"Garrick I think she did this on purpose and I don't think she is here" Mel said.

I wasn't thinking straight. She could have talked to me, I could have helped her.

"I know what she went to do, I just don't know how to find her" I said.

My heart was crushed in a million pieces. There is no coming back from this. My marriage is completely ruined.

Stacy's POV

Might aswell I come clean to Andrew. I knew he was Kelly's boyfriend, I saw them together but I never know he was her child's father. However I seek him out, little did I know he was doing the same to me.

I ended at his apartment hoping to get pictures of him and to send to Kelly and I know she would have send them to Line.

Childish of me? Yes. However fuck what anyone thinks.

Andrew got vulnerable and started spilling his guts about how his girlfriend was going back and forth between him and a next guy. So I started recording the conversation, to give to Alex, my mission was to fuck with Kelly.

Again childish I know but I was still bitter.

I got what I needed and got out of there. He kept calling and texting me, wanting us to meet up but I ignored him until the calls and messages suddenly stopped.

Now I see why.

Andrew's Flash back

Kelly I were young when we fell inlove. We had a baby but her father hated me. Her father was in finance so he had some money and he could make things happen, like really bad things.

I took Kelly to visit my uncle Aldene Muir's Jersey home and we spend a week there, that's when she got pregnant. We came home and made plans to leave Jamaica to start our family away from my parents and her dad.

Little before she had baby her father was on my case. I couldn't take him bothering me anymore so I ended up killing him. My father took the heat for it and spend seven years in prison.

Kelly wasn't aware that I murdered her father, she thought my father else did and she thought her father deserved it.

My mother sent me away to allow the case to cool off. Kelly got mad and burned my parents house down to the ground.

Her aunt told them that she would give them half of what the house cost and when her trust fund takes effect when she turns 23, then she will give them the next half and my mother agreed.

"So you came  back for Kelly?" Stacy asked.

"Yes, I came back for her"

I came back and followed her to New Jersey to make up with her only to see Mel's son all over her. The night I planned on taking her a way he fucking the life out of her on night.

I've never heard anyone being fucked like that before, I was sick.

Anyways came home and found out it was her boss. Mel son was her boss.