Chapters 39 - Exhale

Chalkline's POV

"What the hell did I just watch?" She asked.

She sat up in the bed and turn the tv off.

"Exactly what you just watch" I replied.

"Yeah I know but why, what was reason for all this?" She asked.

I did tell her she could ask me anything so I couldn't be annoyed at her questions.

"She got upset with me and pulled her gun, fired a shot, then the video happened. She threw salt water into my eyes to escape, I followed her, a high speed chase started. I got stop by the police, they let me go. I found her on the beach, she wanted to fight me, almost blind me with sand, escape again with my car keys, I tried breaking into my car and got arrested.  Spend the night in jail, when I got back to the house she left with the kids" I said.

She started to cry. I knew this was going to happen but I rather he was cry about it now.

"Why was she so angry at you?" She asked.

"She saw our wedding and it made her angry" I said.

"Why would it made her angry? We have been married" She said.

I look at her.

She got out of the bed and I got up with her.

She held her hand up as I approached her to stop me from going near here.

"Your are still fucking her and that's why she would be upset over the wedding. The funny thing is, something told me you were but I wanted to trust that you weren't, what is wrong with you?" She asked

I didn't know how to answer her.

"Stacy that's the thing I don't have any control over how I feel when I am around her and I'm being honest with you" I said.

She was in disbelief.

"So why the fuck you nuh leave me alone and gwan to her? You want to have a wife and a mistress? Are for real?" She asked.

I didn't see it like that.

"No, that's not how I wanted this. Look where it got me. I'm here without my daughters" I said.

"And I don't feel sorry you, I wish I could take my own dem to and leave and make you fucking mad out because you are wicked and evil" She said.

She was crying now, this is what I didn't want but I was scared she found out from Stephanie.

I tried to touch her and she brushed my hand away.

"I understand how you feel and I am wrong" I said.

"You're not tired of being wrong? You make every woman you deh with bawl and suffer. You don't see how much eye water on you? A dem eye water deh make you can't be happy and gain weight because you too pussyclaat selfish and I am sick of inheriting your problems" She said.

She was getting worked up.

"I get it Stacy. I'm sorry" I said.

"No you don't get it. You love her and she loves you but you and her can't be with each other so both of you decides to make other people miserable. I'm not going to be miserable anymore so whatever you and her  have going on, leave me out of it" She said.

"Can you sit down please and just stop crying because I don't want your pressure to go up" I said.

"You give a fuck about me? You can care about me, I'm here pregnant but you're off having a grand time" She said.