Chapters 44 - Broken Crown

Chalkline's POV

"Where is Stacy?" I asked Jade.

I wanted to just get her and take her home. If she wanted to cuss and cry I was willing to sit and listen to her until she put me out her house again.

"She said she was going to the bathroom" She said.

I looked to where her sisters were and they all together dancing. Tricia was with Czar, Gina was with Junior and Jade was beside me. So who took Stacy to the bathroom.

"Stacy can't go to the bathroom by herself" I said.

"Well she never asked anyone to take her, she just said she was going" She said.

Jade look like she was drunk.

I walked over to Leah.

"Have you seen Stacy?" I asked.

"She said she was going to the bathroom" She said.

"Stacy can't go to the bathroom alone" I shouted.

Everyone stopped.

Kimmy pulled me away.

"Calm down" She said.

"Ok Garrick, let's go look for " Chelsea said.

Leanne placed her hand around me and walked me out the door with them.

Mystro's POV

We were sitting in the little garden, just lost into each other.

"Are you ready to leave?" I asked.

"We could before all the rush" She said.

"You're always worried about the rush. Let's go find my brother and mother, I need to tell them that I am leaving" I said.

We walked back into the party and was greeted at the door by Jade.

"Let me see, you moved on really quick eeh? Holding hands and acting as if me nuh will fuck har bloodclaat" she said.

Jesus christ. I was hoping she wouldn't do this.

"Krissy could you excuse me for a minute please" I asked.

She looked at Jade then walked away. I pulled Jade out into the garden, away from eyes.

"So you bring your new bitch here knowing damn well I'm going know even if I wasn't here" She said.

She was drunk.

I took the glass from her hand and threw it away.

"Relax yourself. Time and place for everything and this was the place nor time for your fuckery"  I said.

"Look how fucking quick you move on to someone else? This is what you wanted all along" She shouted.

"Lower your voice. What is wrong with you? You take my daughter and left me remember?" I asked.

She started to smile.

"Enjoy yourself, this is what you wanted" She said.

Garrick appeared looking like he was lost his shadow.

"Mystro have you seen Mel or Stacy?" He asked.

Well he did lose his shadows.

"No I was just about to look for her ro tell her I was leaving" I said.

"I can't find them" He said.

He rushed back inside and Jade and I followed.

Chalkline's POV