Chapters 9- Pills and Potions

Chalkline's POV

I could tell she was feeling sick. I was in the bed pretending to be asleep watching her struggling to reach the bathroom. I knew how bad her morning sickness could get, she knows too so I'm just wondering how much longer she will keep this up because the only way she will be out of my sight this time is over my dead body.

I had to get up to check on her before she fall and shit gets worse.

"You good?" I asked.

She was hanging over the toilet. I really think she should enrol into the army, she really love to suffer.

"Its like I have a stomach bug" She said.

Of course you do, my bug.

She looked pale and tired and I hated this.

"I will run you a warm bath and if you're not feeling better by later I will have to call the doctor" I said.

"You don't have to call the doctor, I'm sure I'm fine" She said.

I was fighting back so much rage, I just want to tell her to cut the bullshit but I knew how it will turn out.

I fill the tub with warm water. I got into the tub with her. I was washing her body with the warm water like my aunt told me to do. She said it would relaxed her and I add some peppermint oils to the water that she gave me.

Flashback

I stepped on something on the floor, I picked up just to see a positive pregnancy test. I had a feeling she was pregnant but probably wanted to wait before she told me or I was thinking she left it there for me to find.

I took the test and placed into a box in my drawer to surprised her with it. She got home and took a shower and I tried to make much of her but she wasn't in the mood so I left her alone.

"Aunty you can  do something for me, give an eye on Stacy please" I said.

I had to leave the house to finished something at the studio. It ended up taking longer than I expected which made me lost track of time.

When I got home she was already in bed sleeping and I decided not to bother her.

The next morning I had to return to the studio then the office and back to the studio. When I got home she was in the bathroom, I asked her if I could join her, she told me no because she got her period.

No fuck way because she missed that shit almost three weeks ago and this was not even her cycle date, that's where it hit me that she got rid of the baby. To confirm it Aunty said she left the house and she didn't drive none of the cars.

"Ok, you coming to bed?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm coming" She said.

I wasn't sure how I slept beside her night after night and remained calm. My aunt was the only person who knew and we watched her drink, cried, do a whole bunch of fuckery, lose her mind and almost lost herself because guilt was eating her out.

I didn't touch her for a while, I hated everything about her but I held it. I didn't wild out like she was doing. I sat and I watched her, it was all my fault. She was showing out and I was angry but I buried it and suffered like her until I couldn't anymore.

Present day

"You want to come out now?" I asked.

"Yeah I want to go lay down" She said.

I got out and got some towels. I took her out the bath and dried her before I put her back into bed.

"I'm going to get some pills and something for you to drink?" I said.