Chapter 18 - Scorpio

Stacy's POV

"You need to sit down and relax. The doctor just tell you that and you are here stressing yourself out" He said.

The doctor came and checked my pressure and it was a bit high. He told Line that if it got any higher he will have to admit me into the hospital. This time Line agreed.

Line was upset because that's what he was trying to avoid. Thank God he couldn't tell at me.

It's been three days since I haven't said a word to my mother and my brother who clearly took side with her. I was crying at nights while Line was asleep or as soon as he left the room.

"Where you going?" I asked.

He had business to take care of and he was stuck here taking care of me.

"Have something to deal with. I won't stay long" He said.

"Can I come?

I wanted to get out of the house so bad but he just wanted me to stay in bed. "Doctor's order" He claimed.

This man just wanted to breed me and held me as his prisoner for the next 9 months and me like an idiot allowed him to trick me.

"Stacy please don't piss me off. A matter a fact stay here with your son and go talk to him. Aye yuh see if dah bredda deh ever flood my kitchen again, I swear him can't stay here" He said.

LJ got a hold of the garden hose, turn the pipe on claiming he wanted to full his pool, leave the pipe on and flood the man's kitchen.

"He said he was sorry" I said.

"The man done full up his pool and aunty a watch him not knowing he left the pipe on. Who tell him to full pool. Stacy LJ is a man and is better me make guh look a work?"

Line was so upset that day he didn't he talk to anyone in the house.

"He said he wanted to swim" I said.

"Stacy you know what,  me send him guh live with your mother"

Me hate dah rasta bwoy yah.

"Alright done nuh and don't play with me. Anyways LJ know his daddy rich as fuck enuh" I said.

I was just making shit worse.

"Just relax yourself please and eat, drink whatever my aunt gives you and sleep please" He said.

He came to give me a kiss. He smell so good and look too  good leaving the house.

This made me kiss him deeper, I was do turned on by my nice clean  husband.

"Sure you nuh want stay a little?" I asked.

I was biting my lips and teasing him.

"Gwan guh sleep Stacy" He said.

He pushed me back onto the bed and showed me his middle finger then left.

Chalkline's POV

"Mel you are here?" I asked.

I haven't said anything to her about the whole Jaria situation because I wanted to see Jaria first.

"I heard that miss holy trinity isn't so holy after all" She whispered.

She was talking about Stacy's mother.

"She was still an angel compared to you" I said.

"She ain't do damn angel. How dare you allow you children to suffer because you want to be selfish"

But hear mommy evil.

"Mel let's not have this conversation. By the way I have to talk to you as soon a I get back from off the road"