Chapters 6- Flashback

Kelly's POV

"I want to be fucked hard, like fuck me like I did something bad" I said.

Alex had just walked through the door and I was still horny from today's events. Fucking Garrick was all I could think of and since I couldn't get him I would have to settle for Alex.

Sex with Alex was normal, it wasn't bad but I had become accustomed to quality sex, I don't care how much time it happened, I know what I wanted and Alex couldn't give me that.

"Can I go take a showe first?" He asked.

I was standing there naked and this man was talking about shower.

"Ok, sure" My vibes was almost broke.

I had to find a way to keep this momentum going.

Boss's Chat

Me: I knew you only fucked her in there so I can hear you. I hate you.

Boss: You heard us? Sorry, you should have seen us, she mash me up, gyal good.

Me: Still not going to change the fact. Hype her up all you want but you and I both know your heart is eating out.

Boss: Remember I have your cooler, please don't let me play evil Kelly. Leave me the fuck alone. I have given you enough chances, stop mad over Stacy buddy. Watch how me aguh make she fuck you up.

Me: I knew you would do this but remember why you can't, threatening me because you are being a shitty person to me. Send her come so I can hurt her feelings some more.

Boss: because you get the fuck and don't know how to act. Don't make me call Alex and tell him yuh a bother me for sex😂

Me: You want me to be exclusively yours while you are married and pretending everything is good and you are so in love with her.

Boss: No, I don't want you and it's still her over anyone, any day, anytime.

Me: Go to hell.

Boss: See you at work tomorrow Kelly.

There was no getting through to him. I wasn't trying to ruin his marriage but I wanted him to face reality but she had him twisted around her fingers.

Flash Back -

"Thank you for taking me home" I said.

"It's ok Kelly" He said.

After everything I just been through with him I don't know if things will ever be the same again.

"I'm sorry I had to make you do that. I never want to put you in such an awkward position again" I said.

"He deserved it Kelly, he was only going to ruin your life" He said.

"What about the things he said?" I asked.

He looked at me and then removed the gun from his waist and placed it on his lap.

"I'm going to give you this to keep, Jason will take it from you in the morning" He said.

"Come inside so I can clean your hands up before you go home and change this shirt, you can't go home with blood all over you" I said.

He took a deep breath and we got out of the car.  He was sitting on the bed with his shirt off. His hair was hanging into his face, he was hurting and I knew.

"Give me your hand" I said.

I use a warm cloth to clean the blood off his bruised knuckles and his chest. He was watching me while I clean him up. I started to clean his face and he pulled me into him and we started kissing.