Chapter 5

AUTHOR P.O.V

After classes Y/n came back home, to find her mother already home. She was happy to see her, after all she can't even get time, with her mother, as she's always busy. After her father's death, her mother had to work, two times a day to, sustain their lives. But now, she's settled with a job in a company, which pays her pretty good. Y/n smiled and went to her mother.

She hugged her, her mom, also smiled back and hugged. They both were in each other's embrace when Y/n younger brother, Hoshi came and pouted looking at them.

"Why I don't get a hug from mommy. He cutely said, making them to look at him. They both giggled and hugged him as well, making him getting crushed in their embrace.

"Ahhh ok ok I don't need your hug." he said, making them laugh.

Soon, Y/n went upstairs to get freshen up. She took out the teddy bear, which her so called secret admirer gave her. She took it and smiled at it. She then kept it on the desk where more of her soft toys were kept in line. With that she took her comfy clothes and went inside. After getting freshen up she came out and went downstairs, to help her mother.

Her mother was cooking dinner, so, she thought of helping her. Suddenly she remembered about Mr. Jeon.

"Umm mommy, would you allow me to have home tuition??" Her mother looked at her with wide eyes. As according to her, Y/n rarely studies and suddenly her asking about tuition, made her shocked.

"Ohh my I would definitely allow it, but who would want to teach a duffer like you." she said, while making fun of her. Y/n pouted and looked away.

"Ok ok I'm sorry, I was just joking baby. But why did you asked about it??"

"Umm actually mom, there's this new professor, in our college, who teaches us biology and I really liked the way he taught us. So, I asked him if he could teach me, after school. But he said, that he got many work, in school so, he can only teach her home tuition. So, I thought of asking from you before." Her mother thought for a second.

"How much will he take??" Y/n mentally face palmed herself when she literally forgot to ask about the fee.

"I forgot to ask, but i got his number, you can talk with him." she said, handling her phone to her mother.

"Ok, I'll talk to him, today itself." Y/n smiled.

"I promise mom, I'll study hard and will become a perfect pharmacist." she said why smiling. Y/n's mother smiled looking at her, and kissed on her temper. After helping her mother she went to the living room. There her brother was doing his homework. So, she sat beside him and turned on the T.V.

"Unnie, can you tell me the answer of it." Hoshi asked her while handling her his copy. Y/n took it and saw the equations. It wasn't that hard, as he was in junior, so it was obviously easy for her. She smiled and explained it to him.

After helping him in his homework, she came upstairs, and sat on her table to complete her homework. She isn't that a bright student, but that doesn't mean, she's an idiot. She's hard working, its just she does a lot of silly mistakes, due to which she doesn't score good.

After finishing her homework, she thought of talking with Karina. She texted her and waited for her reply. Soon, Karina also replied back. She asked, how was her health now, and Karina answered that it isn't that good, and it maybe possible that she won't be coming for some days.

Y/n got tensed for her bestie. She, told her to take care of herself. And also told her that after school she will come to meet her, tomorrow.

"Y/n dinner is ready, come down."

"Ok." With that she went downstairs. She sat on her chair and started having her food.

"I talked with your professor and luckily he didn't asked for much. He only want me to pay him 20$ which isn't that high." Y/n nodded while thinking.

"He told me, that from tomorrow he'll be coming to teach you, also I asked him if he could teach Hoshi and he agreed. He seems like a really polite and good man." said her mother while smiling. Y/n also smiled back.

"When will he be coming??"

"From 6 p.m. to 8 p.m." answered her mother.

"Ohh, but at that time, you won't be home. And will only come back, after 9." said Y/n as her mother would always come that late, cause of her office. Today was just an exception that she came early.

"Aish I know, You don't need to worry. After all now you're a grow up girl, you should now learn to take responsibilities." scolded her mother, making her pout. Y/n nodded her head. After having her dinner she went to her room and slept, after setting the alarm clock.

Unknown to her, A man wearing a black hoddie, with black jean jumped inside her room, through the balcony area. It was non other than Jungkook. He smirked upon seeing her figure lying on the bed. He went closer to her, careful enough to not make any sound. He then sat beside her.

He admired her beauty. He extended his hand and cupped her face.

"Mmhhh." she moaned in her sleep and turned to the other side. Jungkook felt himself growing, listening to her sweet moan.

'Arrgghh this girl, have literally made me, as creep. Like I was never a guy who would sneak in someone's house, but look at me, now. I'm sitting on someone's bed, like a creep.'

He looked at her beautiful body, and licked his lips. Her plumpy ass was clearly visible to his predatory eyes. He could also see her smooth, legs, as she was wearing a short. Jungkook wanted to do, many sinful things with her, but its not safe now.

He stood up and took her sticky notepad, writing a message for her.

"Do, you know baby. How much cute you look while sleeping, just like a baby, but a really seductive one. I love the fact that you wear shorts, making you look even more sexy. But i would prefer you, without it, when we're alone. Don't worry babydoll, I'll make you mine, soon.

-Your Jk"

After writing his message to her, he stick it on her table and went to her desk. There he saw his teddy bear, which he gifted her. He smirked and pressed the button that was hidden on its back. The bear had a secret camera hidden in his eyes. He kept the teddy in such a way, that he could have a perfect view of her and her whole room.

With that he went to her and leaned closer to her face. He touched her face and smirked. He kissed her temper.

"You're mine, babydoll." with that he jumped off the room, landing in the balcony. He closed her balcony door, as he didn't wanted a creep to entered inside her room, like him.