Chapter 18

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Jungkook smirked looking at her petrified figure. He was aware of the thing that Y/n and Taehyung were planning on going somewhere, so he simply stalked, her. He was really pissed, when he saw her getting in his house, while laughing and smiling. He felt jealous. He wants to her her, only for himself. Just him and her.

Y/n looked around and understood that she was all alone with him. Hoshi might have finished studying and would have went out to play. She felt her throat drying. She just doesn't wanted to be alone with him. She backed a little and trying ran back out of the house, but Jungkook was fast enough to grab her from her waist.

"Where do you think you're going darling??"

"Let me go." she struggled to get away from him, but he was too strong. He dragged her to the stairs and started taking her upstairs. Y/n panicked, when she felt him taking her to his room. Why is he taking her there??

"Let me go. Where are you taking my bastard."

"Tsk tsk wrong word, babydoll." with that he pushed her inside her room and locked the door, behind him. Y/n backed away from him, breathing like crazy. She felt suffocated being all alone in a room, with a monster like him. Jungkook smirked and took his predatory steps towards her.

"S-Stop right there, you creep." she said, while backing away, but was abruptly stopped when her back touched the wall. She squeaked when he caged her between himself and the wall. She kept her hand on his chest pushing him, as he was dangerously close to her.

"Get away fuvking shit." she shouted, but it only made him even more angry. He clenched his jaw.

"Don't you fuvking dare to disrespect me." he said, while grabbing her jaw in a firm grip. He grabbed her arm and dragged her to her closet.

"Wear that dress which I had gifted you." he said, but Y/n had no intention of doing so. She stood there, keeping her head low. Jungkook tighten his hold around her arm, literally digging his nails in her fragile skin. She bit her lips due to pain.

"I WON'T REPEAT MYSELF, GO AND WEAR IT, NOW." he shouted making her flinch. She was scared shitless, and obeyed him anyway. She opened her closet and took out the box, in which his gifted dress was. She took out the dress and was about to walk inside the bathroom, but he stopped her. He grinned evily at her.

"Change here." Y/n looked at him with wide eyes. She shook her head, backing away from him.

"N-no."

"No?? But why doll?? I've already seen everything and surely you wouldn't want other too, hmm???" he threatened her. Y/n closed her eyes in humiliation. She grabbed her shirt and started unbuttoning it. Jungkook sat on the couch infront of her and crossed his legs like a king. He rested his chin on his hand and stared at her like a predator, ready to hunt her down. Y/n slowly got free from her shirt and then opened her skirt. Tears fell form her eyes, in humiliation and pain. She was now partially n@ked infront of his lustful gaze. She immediately grabbed the dress and wore it.

"Good, now come here." She took her baby steps towards him and stopped few steps away from him. Jungkook looked at her from up and down, while licking his lips. He stood up and fixed his coat. He then grabbed her hand and dragged her back downstairs.

They both came to the living room and that's when Y/n noticed the tabled, decorated with candle and food. She was shocked, with what really Jungkook wanted.

Jungkook was really pissed with the fact that Y/n had went for date with Taehyung for freaking two time, so he also had the urge to have a date with her. He had never dated any girl and when he grew up, he was suddenly arranged a marriage with Yan, which never gave him a chance to feel how it feels to spend time with your love.

"Come sit with me, baby." he said while making her sat beside him. Y/n was shocked with his behavior. He opened the juice bottle and then served her. He looked really happy, but she wasn't. Rather she felt like killing him. She was now sure that he's a psychopath.

"Why are you just staring darling, eat with me. I'm sure you will love this, I've cooked it by my own hands." he said excitedly. Y/n took the plate with shaky hand. Jungkook smiled looking at her eat. He had really made it by himself. He woke up really early today and made it for her. He did had to hide it from Yan, which wasn't much hard for him. Yan is really easy to manipulate.

Y/n took the first bite, and it was no denying it wasn't tasty, but the only problem was the cook.

"How is it darling??" he asked, whiling smiling at her, showing her his bunny teeth. Y/n without any emotion answered him.

"I-Its tasty."

"I knew it you would love this." he said, Y/n was now sure that he's bipolar as well.

Soon they both finished eating. Jungkook kept staring at her, like a creep making her hell nervous and scared. Out of nowhere he grabbed her from her waist, and made her sit on his lap. It was hell uncomfortable for her. Y/n squirmed and tried getting away from him, but it only pleasure him. She unintentionally rubbed on his c0ck.

"Ahh fuvk." he groaned making her freeze. Instantly she stopped struggling, when she understood what he was doing out of intention.

"Fuvk you make me go crazy, doll." he said, and immediately smashed his lips on her. She kept her hand on his chest and tried pushing him, but like always it didn't worked. He tighten his hold around her waist and pulled her closer to himself.

"Mhhh." she tried to make him stop, but nothing. Soon he broke the kiss and went to her neck, kissing it. He was giving her open mouth kisses making her shiver.

"St-stop, please." she cried, but it all went to deaf.

"Fuvk I need to stop or else I might do something you aren't ready for." he said while stopping himself. Y/n shivered in horror. Suddenly he left her, and she immediately stood up. Jungkook also stood up and smiled at her.

"You look damn hot in this dress. It fits you well." he said, while looking at her body. She covered her body in a protecting manner. She felt hell uncomfortable with his stares. Soon he took his tiffin box, back and kept it inside it bag. He looked at her and winked before going out. Y/n bit her lips, trying to control her cry.

She immediately cleaned the table and ran to her room. She doesn't want Hoshi to know about it.

She came in her room and discarded his dress and stood under the shower rubbing her neck, trying to get away from his filthy touch.

"Ahhhh." she screamed in agony. It was really painful for her to pretend that everything's ok, when nothin is. She cried to her poor fate.

"What did I really do to deserve this??? I hate it, I hate everything bit of a thing he does with me." she cried, scratching her neck, only making it red. She just wants to get away from him, far-far away.

"I hate you Jeon fuvking Jungkook."