Chapter 27

AUTHOR P.O.V

Y/n entered inside the bathroom and started looking for any kind of passage, from where she can run away from there, but to her poor luck, there was none. Even the windows were locked and wouldn't just open. She felt tears eloping in her eyes.

'Mom, please save me. Please Taehyung, save me, please someone save me.' she thought.

Y/n was internally praying for Taehyung to come and help her out from this hell, but what she didn't knew was that Taehyung was lying on the hospital, bed, fighting for his life. She wiped away the tear and splashed the water on her face. She looked at the dress, which was given by Jungkook. She scoffed looking at it. She didn't wanted to wear it but have to, as she doesn't have any other option.

She took a shower and then dried her body. She then wore the dress. She looked at her reflection in the mirror, and damn she looked, beautiful. But only the situation was different. Suddenly her eyes, went on the cupboard. She immediately opened it, trying to look for any kind of weapon, which she can use it against him.

She smiled when she saw a paper cutter. She took it and hid it under her br*. With that she came out of the bathroom, but didn't found him. She walked towards the door, and twisted the knob. Her eyes widen in shock, when she found it open. She felt like it was her chance to escape from here, but how stupid of her. He had intentionally kept the door, unlocked, as she cannot get out from the main door.

She came out of the room and walked through the corridor. The house was really big and cozy. If the situation was different, Y/n would have definitely enjoyed this moment. She came down the stairs and looked at the main, gate she was about to walk towards it, but suddenly Jungkook came out of the kitchen.

"Finally you're here." she flinched upon hearing him. She immediately turned around to face him. Jungkook looked at her, from up and down, making her cringe. He walked his predatory steps towards her and cupped her face, upon reaching to her.

"You look eternal, doll." he said, in a seductive manner. Y/n so badly wanted to push him, off, but she need to act by her brain. She faked a smile. Jungkook snaked his arm around her waist and took her to the dinning room. Y/n walked with him and saw the table, decorated with food, and rose petals. It looked, as if it was a candle light date. Y/n gulped feeling uncomfortable and scared.

Jungkook took her to the chair and pulled it for her like a gentleman. Y/n again, faked a smile and sat on it. Jungkook felt happy, seeing her being all submissive. He also sat opposite to her. He then removed the cover from the plates, revealing number of dishes.

He then served her and with that himself, as well. He signaled her to eat. Y/n gave him a awkward smile and took the first bite. She chew it and damn it was tasty. He's a really good cook. She would have appreciated, him for his cooking, only if things weren't like this.

"How is it, doll??"

"G-Good."

"Only, good??" he asked, with knitted brows and a pout. Y/n faked her best sweet smile.

"Its really tasty."

"Glad to know that." he said, while smiling and took the bite of his cooking, as well. He moaned when the food, tasted like heaven.

"Indeed it is tasty, baby. By the way, do you know how to cook, baby??"

"Y-Yes, I do."

"Wahhh, that's amazing then. We would cook, together. Wouldn't be it so cute, like we be cooking in the kitchen, while our kids, would be playing around, waiting for the food." he dreamingly said, making her choke on her food. Jungkook looked at her with furrowed brows. He forwarded her the glass of water.

"You ok??"

"Y-Yes."

"Damn you should be careful, baby. What if you were pregnant at this moment and choked on your food. Well, it wouldn't had been good for out child." he said, making her clench her fist, trying her calm her nerves. She so badly wanted to stand up and bang that chair on his stupid yet empty head.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone vibrated, seeking his attention. He looked at the caller I.D and it was Yan. He rolled his eyes and stood up, walking a little away from the dinning table. He picked up the call and started talking with her, while his back was facing at Y/n. Y/n looked at him and gulped. She encouraged herself, saying that this is the moment. She stood up and took out of paper cutter, off her br* and walked towards him, in a slow yet careful manner. She was now standing behind him. She heaved sigh and closed her eyes, encouraging herself. She then raised her hand, was ready to stab him with the cutter, when suddenly Jungkook hung up the call, and turned around. He noticed her act and immediately stopped her, by grabbing her arm.

"Ahhh." she yelped in pain, when he painfully twisted her arm, making the cutter fall off her hand.

"Tsk tsk, you did a big mistake, baby doll." Y/n's heart started pounding like crazy, seeing his dangerous arbs. Jungkook slapped her hard, making her fall on the floor. He didn't even gave her time, to react and grabbed her hair in a firm grip. He then made her stand up and dragged her back to the bedroom. Y/n cried, and struggled to get away from him, but all went in vain.

"Ahhh l-let go."

Jungkook ignored her attempts of fighting and threw her on the bed. He then locked the door, and turned around at her, with a malicious smirk, plastered on his face.

"Get ready for your punishment, baby doll."