Chapter 11

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Y/n was sleeping on her bed, when someone jumped inside her room, from the balcony. Though she had locked it, but Jungkook is a cunning man, and thus he knows all the tricks. He entered inside and smirked looking at her petite body. Her blanked was a little loose, revealing her perfectly toned, and smooth legs, to his predatory eyes. He licked it his lips, upon seeing her sexy body. He took his slow, yet dangerous steps towards her and sat beside her.

He cupped her cheeks, making her moan in her sleep. She felt like someone was touching he, but shrugged it of thinking it as a dream. She turned her head to the other side, revealing her neck to him. He was grinning evily, when he could get a better view of her cleavage now. He lowered his mask till his mouth and leaned closer to her. He smelled her sweet scent.

"Fuck you're smell is so addicting, babydoll." He nuzzled his nose on her crook, making her uncomfortable in her sleep. She felt uneasy, which gradually made her to open her eyes.

The moment she opened her eyes, she saw a silhouette, sitting beside her.

"Ahmmmmmmmm." her scream muffled, when he covered her mouth, with his big hand. He pulled his mask back up, covering his face, accept for his eyes.

"Hello, Babydoll." Y/n tried struggling to get away from him, but this made him to tighten his grip even more around her waist.

"Shhhhh, don't shout or else you might wake you mum and brother. And I'm sure you won't like it, isn't it darling, or else your video......" y/n eyes widen upon hearing him and she shook her head.

"Good girl, now I'm removing my hand off you mouth, and if you dared shouting, the consequences won't be good." With that he slowly removed his hand off her mouth. She gulped down her saliva in fear.

"Hmm good girl. I'm so proud of you, My babydoll, is so good to her daddy." he said, making her disgusted. She tried getting away from him, but he tighten his hold around her waist, waring her to not do anything stupid. He touched her face, with her finger going down to her nose, to her lips, to her neck, and last stopped till her cleavage. Y/n's eyes was pounding like crazy, feeling him so close to her.

"P-Please don't."

"Why so scared babydoll. I'm not doing anything." he chuckled dangerously making shiver down her spines.

"I came here to gift you, this dress. Hope you would love it darling." he smirked, which she could feel even he from the mask. With that he stood up and without saying anything, jumped off the balcony like a pro. It felt like for his entire he has been doing all of this.

Y/n felt tears streaming down her eyes. She immediately ran to the balcony and locked it. Her eyes fell on the red box, that was kept on the table. She wasn't in the mood to see what was inside, so she decided to ignore it. She slowly went to her bed and laid on it. She kept look at the balcony for time to time. She was paranoid.

Soon Y/n came to her school in the morning, walking like a ghost. Dark circles could be seen under her eyes. Karina noticed her and furrowed her brows.

"Hey?? What the hell is wrong with your eyes. It looks like a zombie, so as you." Y/n wasn't in the mood of joking around with anybody, nor talking so, she gave a short answer.

"I was watching Netflix, all night." with that she ignored her bestie and went inside her class. Karina felt uneasy upon seeing her friend like this, but shrugged it off, thinking that she might be tired, after watching Netflix all night. Also she didn't find it suspicious, as Y/n would usually do it, so it was kind of normal.

Y/n sat on her usual seat, keeping her head. Karina sat beside her quitely. She didn't wanted to disturb her, so she left as she was. Y/n had her eyes, closed but still she couldn't get away of the things that happened yesterday night. That jerk had literally stolen her sleep. She was paranoid.

Soon the it was lunch time and Y/n walked to the Cafeteria, in a non-interested manner. Today she did ran to her specific seat and walked casual to it. Karina like a good friend went to the stall to get her food as well, along with hers. Y/n sat there staring at nothing. Suddenly Taehyung came and sat infront of her.

"Hii." he smiled at her, but Y/n just ignored him and kept staring at nothing. Taehyung felt a little weird, seeing her like this. But still tried talking to her, he thought that she might be sad, today.

"Hey, you look sad. Wanna join me, to the amusement park tomorrow, as it Sunday." Upon hearing about amusement park, Y/n's demeanor changed immediately into jolly one. She immediately forgot about her problems.

"Ohh my god, why not. I would love to go there. I've been obsessed with amusement park, since I was a child." she said, excitedly making him giggle at her cuteness. Soon she became a chatter box and started talking non stop, like how she used to spent her entire day at amusement park, and how her parents would drag her out of it, when she didn't wanted to leave. Taehyung laughed listening to her. If Karina would have been in his place, then she might would have killed herself, but Taehyung was listening to her calmly.

Karina came and sat beside being shocked.

'How did her mood, changed so suddenly??' she thought.

She forwarded Y/n's food plate to her direction. Y/n without stopping talking took the plate and started eating while talking. Taehyung was a little shock, that how come some talk while eating. But he didn't mind it at all, after all he would love listening to her day and night.

After lunch Y/n was going back to her class, when suddenly someone pulled her inside the janitor's room. It was dark and she could hardly see anything.

"You won't go out with him." Y/n immediately understood who he was. She started struggling to get away from him, but he was way too strong.

"And why should I??"

"Because I say so." he shouted, making her flinch. Y/n was about to say something, but Jungkook was fast enough to smash his lips on hers. Y/n's eyes widen in realization. It was her first kiss and this jerk stole it from her. Jungkook's hand went down to her skirt. Y/n jolted when she felt him slipping his hand inside her panty. He was busy kissing as, and had unintentionally loosen it grip around her waist. Taking that as an opportunity, Y/n stomped on his knee, making him cry in pain. She then slapped him hard, and kicked him on his legs, before running out. She ran to the class room and sat on her seat. She was breathing like crazy.

"What's wrong??"

"N-Nothing, I just thought I was getting late."

"Aish you idiot." Karina shook her head and focused on her book. Soon History class was over and Jungkook entered inside, keeping his piercing gaze on her. He was damn pissed with the fact that she did that with him. Surely he need to punish her.

Y/n looked at him and gasped, when she noticed finger mark on his cheek. It was red, as if someone had slapped him. Y/n shook her head and thought it could not be.

'It can't be Mr. Jeon. The person is surely from the school, as its confirmed now, but it can't be Mr. Jeon. I'm sure after all why would he do this.' she thought.