Chapter 6

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Y/n woke up and stretched her body. She cutely yawned and stood up, still in keeping her eyes closed. She sleepily walked inside the bathroom and got freshen up. She came out wearing her school uniform, and went to her table, to take her bag. But suddenly her eyes, caught the paper on it. She furrowed her brows and took it.

A gasp left her mouth after reading it. She panicked upon reading it.

'What the hell is it?? Was there any creep in my room, yesterday night??'

She immediately ran towards the balcony window, but saw it that it was locked. She was now confused. If her room was locked, and so as her window, then who might have kept it here.

'How come it came here?? Or was it in my bag?? Did somebody kept it in my bag and it fell off ?? Gosh, which kind of a prank is it.'

She angrily crushed the paper and threw it inside the dustbin. She shook her head and went downstairs, while taking her bag and phone. She came downstairs and wished her mother a morning. She sat on the chair and had her breakfast. After eating she went out of the house, but her mother stopped.

"Take Hoshi with you and drop him on the way."

"Ok mom." with that he grabbed Hoshi's hand and they both went to their desired destination. Again Jungkook's car was following her. He groaned in frustration, when he saw her with her brother. He actually wanted to ask her to come with him, but her brother destroyed his plan. They both were walking, while Hoshi, walked while jumping like a cute bunny. Soon they arrived to his school and Y/n dropped him. Hoshi bid goodbye, and went inside. Y/n smiled looking at her cute brother and turned around.

With that she started walking towards her school. She pouted when she remembered that Again today Karina won't be coming. But soon, smiled when she remembered that she'll be going to her room, to see her.

She reached to her school, and went to her locker. The moment she opened it, numerous paper came out of it. She widen her eyes, in shock, and picked them. All of it was from the same person.

'Why did you threw my message, in the morning. Do you even know, how much I mean it??'

'You hurt me, today. I'm angry with you.'

'I can't even think straight, whenever I see you, babydoll.'

'Btw you look hot in your uniform, I can very easily see your sexy yet cute ass. Hell, sometimes I feel like spanking it.'

Y/n angrily crushed those paper and threw them in her bag, so that nobody could find it, and when she'll be at her home, she'll burn them all. She looked around, but didn't find anyone, suspicious. She gritted her teeth in anger.

'Whoever that person, is really perverted. I'll make sure to make them pay. And if its a prank, then surely they're gonna get a good beating.'

She angrily thought. She groaned, when she thought that her morning was ruined by the jerk. She shook her head and sighed, to calm her nerves down. She then smiled to herself and went to her class. She sat on her usual seat, and the class went on like usual. Soon lunch time came, and she as usual ran to that certain chair. But it seemed like her luck was on her side, as like yesterday, Taehyung came and sat opposite to her.

She blushed, seeing him, sitting just infront of her. Taehyung noticed her fluttered face and giggled.

"Huh?? You laughing at me?" asked Y/n with furrowed brows. Taehyung panicked.

"Ahh, I umm nooo." he smiled showing his boxy smile, making her literally faint, then and there. Soon they both started having a conversation, and surprisingly, they both have same likeness and taste in certain things.

But there was someone, who was burning with anger, seeing them being all lovey-dovey. It was non other than Jungkook. He wasn't happy with the fact that Y/n was getting too comfortable with that guy. He could understand it really easily that Y/n have a crush on him, which fired his anger even more.

Today he didn't had any class, in her section, which made it even more difficult. He wanted to look at her, and most importantly teach her a lesson. How dare she, look at some other man, who isn't him??

Soon school was over and Y/n was running on the street, going straight to her friend's house. She had so many things to share with her bestie. She smiled and fasten her speed. Soon she came to Karina's house, and knocked on her door.

Karina's mother came and opened the door, for her. She welcomed her and Y/n smiled. She wished and bowed infront of her. Y/n would frequently come here, so she straight went to Karina's room. She knocked on the door, and entered inside, to only find her lying on the bed, playing video games.

"Aish, here you're playing games, and I'm damn excited to tell you many things."

"Tell me, tell me, what is it?" asked Karina, with eagerness. Y/n grinned evily and sat beside her.

"Guess, what I talked with Taehyung."

"You gotta be kidding me." Y/n rolled her eyes, while smiling.

"No I'm not, and we also exchanged numbers. So, we're now kind of friends you know."

"Ahhhh, gosh. This is soo good." shouted Karina, which made her mother to shout form downstairs, for being too loud. Karina and Y/n both kept each other's index finger on their lips, to not make noise. Soon they both started laughing.

After enjoying their times, Y/n came back home. She furrowed her brows, when she saw a stranger's shoes, on her entrance. She grabbed the groom, that was there and walked inside.

"Yaaaahhhhh." she was about to attack at that person, but that person, was fast enough to grab it. Y/n widen her eyes, when she saw Mr. Jeon standing infront of him, and in the corner sat his brother, with books, and copies with him. That was when it hit her, that he came here to teach them. She looked down in embarrassment.

"I-I umm I thought there was a thief." she said, nervously, making Jungkook to raise him one brow and look at her with a pocker face. She for a second thought that he was going to scold, her but no. He started laughing at her childish act. Hoshi also joined him. Y/n just stood there in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry for scaring you Miss. Y/n, but I entered inside the house, after your mom, left your brother home. She was the only one who let me, in and went back to her work place." Y/n mentally slapped her head, when she remembered that she also had to pick her brother, but she went to her friend's house and mom had to do it. She had to leave her work, and pick him up.

"I'm sorry sir." she said, while looking down. But Jungkook laughed.

"Its ok, you should be a little alert, what if there was really a thief or creep inside the house." he said, while smirking.