Epilogue

AUTHOR P.O.V

Its had been 10 years, now and a lot of things changed. Taehyung and Y/n married each other, and are living like a happy couple, with their two kids. Taehyung is now a senior, commissioner, in his office. His dream was of becoming a singer, but he changed his stream, and took police's job, as he wanted to be strong and independent enough, to keep his Y/n and kids safe. Y/n, is now a professor, in an university, and is the one of the best.

Yan, also moved on from Jungkook and married, someone, else and now she's leaving happily with him and her son.

"Taehyun, come and have your breakfast." called, Y/n, who was preparing the table, while Taehyung was seated on the dinning table, going through his e-mails. Immediately a 4 year, old kid came running towards her, and hugged her leg.

"What's wrong baby?"

"N-Noona." Y/n sighed upon hearing him, as she understood that he must have again, did something to make her daughter angry. Soon a angry 10 year old, kid came running towards him.

"How many time, I've told you not to touch my notebooks."

"What's wrong baby?" asked Taehyung, while keeping his phone, away, and giving his full attention, to his kids, and wife.

"Dadda, he again, drew weird, picture in my notebook." complained, Taeri, while pouting and crossing her arm. Taehyung chuckled, looking at her, and grabbed her, making her sit, on his lap.

"Why is my little princess, angry? Just let him, be baby, afterall he's your younger brother." he said, while making puppy, eyes, infront of her. Taeri, looking at him, and sighed.

"Ok, fine. It forgive you, but don't you dare touch, my notebooks, again. Draw, in the notebooks, that I gave you." she said, trying to be bossy, which made both Taehyung and Y/n to giggle. Taehyun, looked at his noona, and nodded his head, like a cute little puppy. Taeri pouted, and jumped out of his father's lap, and hugged Taehyun. She felt bad, after shouting at him, so she hugged him and kissed on his cheeks.

"I'm not angry at you Taehyun."

"Meh, n-neeither." said, Taehyung, while trying to pronounce, those hard words. Both Taehyung and Y/n, giggled looking at them. They looked so, cute together.

Though Taeri, isn't Taehyung's child, but he never created any difference, between his son, Taehyun and Taeri. They both were equal, and precious to him.

Taeri, is Jungkook's child.

10 years, before when Taehyung was rushed to the hospital, Y/n felt dizzy, but she ignored those feeling and went to the hospital. After Taehyung's operation, Y/n went to him, and hugged him. She was really happy, to see him all fine. They both expressed their love to each other, but then Y/n, refused to be with him, as she felt dirty, after being used, so many times. But Taehyung didn't cared about those rubbish, things, and promised, to be with her.

Soon, their, parents also joined, them, and were happy to see their kids, fit and fine. But suddenly Y/n, felt really dizzy, and fainted while talking. Everyone, else panicked, looking at her. Immediately doctor, came and run some check ups, on her, resulting of her, being pregnant, with Jungkook's child. At first she was broke, and devastated, and immediately wanted to get rid, of the kid, but later, it felt sinful, and useless. Afterall, there wasn't any mistake, of the unborn, poor soul.

"I'll be leaving now." said, Taehyung, after fixing his, tie and pecking on Y/n's lip. Both Taeri, and Taehyun, smirked, looking at their parents. Taehyung laughed, looking at their expression.