Chapter 23

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Y/n ran through the street and came across a park. She fell near the tree and hugged herself, crying. She felt damn disgusted with whatever he did, with her. She just can't the image out of her head, it was so traumatizing for her. No girl, would like to be s*xually harassed, its the world's most painful and awful feeling. She rubbed her mouth, trying to get away, from his filthy touches.

Taehyung ran to the park and looked around trying to find her. He was now panicking. Just the thought of her getting hurt, made him feel nauseous. Suddenly his eyes, caught on a timid girl, seated near the tree while hugging herself. Just by looking at her he understood she was Y/n.

He ran towards her and sat beside her. He kept his hand on her shoulder, making her flinch. Y/n immediately turned around in fear, but the moment her teary eyes, caught Taehyung a warmness spread all over her body. She immediately hugged him, crying in his embrace.

Taehyung felt his heart panging seeing her like this. He kept his hand on her back, which was now shaking, looking at her condition. Her hair, were ruffled into a mess, her eyes were swollen, red, her lips looked swollen, as well. He gulped and cupped her back.

"Shhh, I'm here, baby. I'm always here for you."

"Please do not leave me." she cried harder. He pecked on her head and cupped her back, trying to make her feel calm.

"I'll never leave you. I'm always for you, baby." he said, and broke the hug. He looked at her and wiped away her tears. Suddenly his eyes, fell on her wrist, which had finger print marks, immediately his eyes, darken. He understood that someone, must have har*ssed her, due to which she's behaving like this.

Just the thought of her being touched badly, made his blood boil.

"Who was it Y/n??" he dangerously asked. Y/n shook her head.

"No one."

"Don't lie to me, baby. I know someone is har*ssing you. Just tell me, and I'll kill that bastard."

"No, he's dangerous, Taehyung. He might hurt you. Please don't do anything. I don't want you getting hurt, because of me." hearing her, Taehyung's anger vanished and he looked at her, with love in his eyes. He cupped her cheek.

"No one will hurt me, baby. Just tell me the name and I promise everything will be ok."

"No." she said, while standing up. Taehyung also stood up and looked at her. Y/n did wanted to tell him everything, but also she cannot risk on his life. She have now understood, after being with Jungkook, that he's a psycho and he might hurt Taehyung. Which she will never in her life, let it happen.

"I don't want you help, and do not dare to follow me." with that she went away, from there, leaving him. Taehyung looked at her with pained, look. He knew it very well, that Y/n wasn't telling him anything, just because she cares for him. She doesn't want him getting hurt, but he also promise himself, of being a nice boyfriend of her. He will find that guy and kill him, for sure.

Y/n came back to school and took her bag. Karina asked, about her, but Y/n only told her that she isn't feeling well and went out. She informed her class teacher that she isn't feeling good and thus is going back. Her teacher understood and let her.