Chapter 29

AUTHOR P.O.V

"Good morning, dolly." Jungkook said, while sitting beside her. Y/n immediately jerked, open her eyes, upon feeling his fingers, on her cheeks. She slapped his hand away from her and scooted away from him.

"Aww is my baby, still angry on me, Tsk its alright darling, I can understand it was your first time, and it must have pained, a lot, but don't worry, you'll get used to it, and will gradually start liking the feeling." he shamelessly, said.

"Fuvking shup up, you moron. You fuvking r*ped, me and now is expecting me, to love you. Huh, dumb. Just get this thing inside your head, I'll never love a psycho, like you." she spatted. But Jungkook, didn't said, anything and just smiled at her.

"Shh, ok. But first let you get cleaned up, darling." he said, ignoring her words. Y/n furrowed her brows, at him. Jungkook stood up and came closer to her. She tried getting away from him, but he was fast enough to grab her in a bridal style.

"Ugh, let me go." she struggled, but it didn't affect him. He too her inside the bathroom, and literally threw her inside the bathtub, which was filled with water. Y/n gasped.

Jungkook like a maniac, smiled sweetly at her, and scouted down, to her level. He then grabbed her hair in a rough grip, and made her look at him.

"You're being a bad, girl, isn't it? Want me, to punish you?" immediately Y/n, shivered hearing him, she shook her head in fear.

"N-No, I'm sorry." Jungkook smiled at her.

"Aww my baby, is so sweet to ask for forgiveness, ok I'll ignore your, bad behavior, for now." he said, while cupping her cheek. Y/n shivered feeling his touch.

"Now, get cleaned up, or want me, to do?"

"N-no, I'll bath on my own." Jungkook pouted hearing her.

"But I wanted to, well, its ok. We'll bath together, any other. I'll be going down, to cook, breakfast for us. Come down, before I come upstairs."

"Y-yes." Jungkook flashed his sweet smile at her, and pecked on her head. With that he went out, leaving her in the bathroom. Y/n hugged herself, and cried, on her poor fate. It was such a mess.

She immediately came out of the bathtub, and brushed her teeth, ignoring the fact, that her clothes, were wet. She then stripped herself, and took a bath. She didn't wanted him, to come up, or else he'll definitely, do something which she doesn't want. With that she walked inside the closet and wore a dress, which covered her almost body. She just doesn't want to show him, even a slight of her, skin.

She went, downstairs, to find him settling the table.

"Oh you, came, that's good. Now come, sit and eat with me." she took her slow steps, and sat on the chair, which he signaled her to. Then after preparing the table, he also sat beside her. He smiled at her, and served her the food.

"You look, cute in this dress." he complimented, but she didn't said, anything, and ignored him. Jungkook looked, at her with his stoic, face and uttered again.

"I said, you look cute in this dress, didn't you heard me?"

"So-Sorry and Thank you for your compliment." she said, Immediately Jungkook's expression, changed from angry to happy. It was clear that he was sick, and needed medication. He should be admitted to a asylum, or hospital.

"Aww, I'm just waiting for the day, when you'll be swollen, with my baby. Damn you're look super cute in that state." Y/n bit her tongue, controlling herself, to not say anything, as the consequences, will not be good.

"Now eat up, darling. You need to be, strong to bear my baby." Y/n's grip, tighten on her spoon, hearing but. But she still kept her calm, and ate her food in silence.

In the evening, Y/n and Jungkook, was in the living area, watching a movie. But Y/n's attention, was not at all, on the movie, But Jungkook's hand that were on her thighs. She so badly wanted to slap, it off and stab him, multiple, times with the gun.

Y/n turned her head, at him and found him past asleep. She carefully, yet silently removed his hand from her thigh, and stood up. She then came closer to him, and took out his phone, from his pant's pocket. She smiled in hope, when she got the phone.

With that she walked inside the kitchen, careful enough to not wake him, up and phone his phone. To her luck, it didn't had any lock. She immediately typed, her mother's number and dialed upon it.

But immediately the phone, was snatched, from her and thrown, on the floor. She turned around and looked, at Jungkook, who was glaring at her, with his blood shot eyes. He destroyed the SIM, card, and walked towards her. She backed, away feeling scared.

"Feels, like my baby, is desperate for a punishment, isn't it, darling?"

Meanwhile Y/n's mother, was inside police, station, waiting for the senior, commissioner to come. She was here, from Morning, but got no information, about anything. Its been a week, now, that Y/n was missing. She was got, more scared day by day.

She immediately stood, up when the senior, entered inside the police station.

"Sir? Sir? Please hear me, out first." she cried, seeking his attention.

"Yes, how may I help you ma'am?"

"I-I my daughter is missing, from a week, now. Please find her, I beg you." she cried.

"Isn't you case, being handled by anybody?"

"N-no, no one, is active towards it, and i-is saying that my daughter my have ran, away but I'm sure of it, she can never do that. She was a bright child. Please sir, find her, please."

"Hey, hey don't worry, ma'am. I'll get your daughter within, three days, just give the needed information, about her." he said, making sure her calm. She abruptly nodded her head, and went inside his office. 

♡♡