Chapter 13

AUTHOR P.O.V

Next morning Y/n woke up and got freshen up. She wore her uniform, while humming a soft song. She was really happy. After all her dream have came true. She was now Taehyung's girlfriend, like she can officially announce it in the school, that now he's mine, so better back off.

She ran downstairs, and had her breakfast. With that she went out with Hoshi. She was jumping like bunny and walking around, making Hohi giggle. He also joined his sister and they both were now center of attraction. People, stared at them like they were some animal, which they ignored and enjoyed their moment.

After dropping Hoshi, she came to her school and upon seeing Karina, she literally jumped on her.

"Ouch."

"You won't believe, what just happened. I and Taehyung are dating."

"Tell me, its a joke." Karina was shocked, but happy for her as well. Y/n giggled infront of her.

"No its not. I'm Officially his girlfriend." With that they both squeaked in happiness. They both were enjoying their time, when Taehyung came and cleared his throat seeking their attention.

"May I have steal you friend, for a sec."

"Of course you can." With that Karina went away from there, not before grinning at you. You blushed and looked at Taehyung.

"What you wanted to talk??"

"Nothing, can't I just see my girlfriend." Y/n looked down, blushing hard. Taehyung smiled seeing her. He grabbed her cheek in a soft grip and made her look into his eyes.

"You see my eyes, Y/n. It only sparks whenever it see you." then he put her hand on his chest, and looked again at her.

"You can feel it, right?? It starts to flutter whenever I see you, feel your touch, whenever I see you smile. You make me feel like something weird in my stomach, doll." He said, making her a human tomato.

"I-I also feel the same whenever I'm with you." she confessed as well. Taehyung smiled and leaned closer to kiss her. Y/n also understood his intention and reciprocated, it but something came it to destroy their sweet moment.

"What are you two doing here all alone??" They both startled, and turned around. It was Jungkook. The corridor, was vacant except them. Jungkook glared at Taehyung, and then looked at her. Y/n gasped, looking at his glaring eyes.

'Its the same, Its the same eyes. No no it can't be. That person can't be Mr. Jeon. I need to investigate about it' she thought.

"Go back to your classes." he ordered, them. Taehyung and Y/n looked at each other and gave a small, smile before going to their respective classes. After school Y/n came back home, after spending her time, with Taehyung and Karina. She went upstairs and changed into her comfy clothes. With that she came downstairs and started preparing lunch for herself and Hoshi.

Soon they both had their lunch, and spend their time, watching T.V. Now it was evening and there was knock on the door. Y/n went towards it and opened the door, revealing Jungkook. She welcomed him inside, and he entered, as is he owned the house.

Hoshi upon seeing him smiled and immediately sat on the couch, with his book and copy. Jungkook smiled at him and ruffled his hairs. While he taught Hoshi, Y/n went upstairs to do her homework. Soon Hoshi was done and went out to play, and as usual Y/n came downstairs to study.