Chapter 8

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Next morning Y/n woke up, smiling to herself. She was happy that from today Karina would be coming to school, and she won't be along after all. She hurriedly went inside the bathroom and got freshen up. She came out wearing a towel, around her body. She grabbed the body lotion and started applying it on her smooth legs. But she was unaware of the hidden camera, that was plugged inside the Teddy's eyes.

Jungkook was in his room, getting ready as well. But he was also staring at Y/n as what she was doing through his laptop screen. He groaned, when he saw her partially naked. He felt himself smirking and enjoying the moment. Suddenly Y/n opened the towel, revealing her body, making him hard.

He licked his lips, upon staring at her luscious body. He was getting desperate to touch her, feel her, taste her.

Soon Y/n wore her uniform and went down, after taking her bag and phone. Jungkook was left there, frustrated in his room. He felt the hardness down but cannot feel her, cannot do anything with her, atleast not now.

After having her breakfast Y/n went for her school, after dropping Hoshi. She came infront of her school and waited out for Karina. Soon Karina also came and they both went inside to their class. They both sat on their seats, and started talking about random, stuffs.

Soon class also started and first period was of Mr. Jeon. Jungkook came inside the class, and everyone wished him. He told them to sit and started the class. For all the time as usual his eyes, were on Y/n. She didn't find it uneasy at he was her teacher also her home teacher as well. But Karina find it a little weird.

After class she asked her, that why the hell was Mr. Jeon kept staring at her.

"I don't know, maybe I study from him, at home as well. Maybe he have some expectations from me, after teaching." explained Y/n, which kind of satisfied, Karina. After class they went to the cafeteria, and as usual Y/n ran to her seat, but today Taehyung was already present there.

So, she composed herself and acted as a noble woman, which made Karina to laugh and tease her. She sad there on her seat like a modest woman, and acted as if she didn't saw Taehyung there, and started chit chatting with Karina.

Suddenly she heard Taehyung asking something from her.

"Hey are you free tomorrow??" Y/n furrowed her brows and nodded her head, like she was always free.

"But why??"

"Nothing, just got some work. Well, I'll see you later, I've to submit my practicals." with that he went away leaving Y/n in confusion. Karina hit her head.

"Awwww what's wrong??"

"Idiot, tomorrow is Valentine's day, so you know." Y/n widen her eyes, upon realization.

"Does t-that means he was indirectly asking me out, for Valentine's day???" she asked, in utterly excitement and shock.

"May be, who knows." Karina shrugged while eating her food. Y/n squeaked in happiness, making her jolt in her seat.

"Damn girl, I'm eating here, Stop squeaking like a squirrel." she said, making Y/n pout, but soon, a smile formed on her face. She was now damn excited for tomorrow. Soon after lunch, they went back to their classes.

The day went like usual and Y/n came back home. She was happy today, firstly that creep didn't left any letter for her and secondly her crush practically asked her out. She happily entered inside her house, and kept her bag in her room.

She got freshen up and went out locking her door, to pick Hoshi from his school.

She was walking on the street, while jumping like a bunny in excitement and happiness. People stared at her like as if she was a creep, but didn't cared about the, and reached to Hoshi's school. She picked him up and asked if he wanted to grab ice-cream with her.

Hoshi happily said yes, and they both bought ice-cream, for themselves. They came back home, eating their ice-cream.

"Go, get freshen up, while I make something for us." she ordered Hoshi, and he being the obedient child, obeyed her. He went upstairs to get freshen up, while Y/n prepared snacks for them. Hoshi came downstairs after getting dressed in comfy clothes, and had his lunch, with his unnie.

Soon it was evening and Mr. Jeon arrived to their home to teach them. Jungkook smiled looking at them and entered inside the living room. He looked at Hoshi, and just wanted to teach him as soon as possible, so that he can go out to play and he can get enough time, with his babydoll.

"Ummm Miss. Y/n. I think I should teach Hoshi first then I'll teach you."

"Ok sir." she said, and bowed at him. She went upstairs to do her school homework, while Jungkook taught Hoshi. Soon her home work was completed and she came downstairs, to find out that Hoshi's study was also completed and he was about to go out to play.

Y/n instructed him to not go any far and stay away from strangers. He nodded his head and went out to play with his friends while Y/n sat opposite to Jungkook to study. Jungkook smiled looking at her, and she returned back his smile with hers.

Soon he started teaching her. Suddenly Y/n's eyes caught a cockroach on the floor, making her panic. She was a phobia of insects. She immediately jumped and ran towards Jungkook. Jungkook looked at her in utter confusion. She literally jumped on his and hugged him tightly, as if her life depends on him.

"Ahhhhh."

"W-What's wrong??" Jungkook was a little flutter feeling her too close to himself, which he liked.

"There's a cockroach." she said, hugging him tighter. He hid her face in his hard chest. Jungkook looked around and really did found a cockroach.

"Oh there really is a cockroach."

"Please get it away." she cried.

"I-I'm sorry Miss. Y/n but I'm scared of them as well. I have a phobia of insects." he lied.

"I-I also have a phobia of insects." she said, making him smirked. He just wanted her to be close to him. He clutched her tighter to himself, acting as if he was also afraid of it.

"Don't worry Miss. Y/n it well get away from here, itself. Just wait f-for it." He said, which made her to nod her head. With that she clutched him harder. Jungkook felt like euphoria, being so close to her. He could smell her flowery smell, making him grin.

He could also feel her bosom, which were in direct contact with his chest, making him hard. He loved the feeling of her being so close to him.

"Did i-it went away??" she asked. Jungkook wanted to stay like this forever, but can't, yet.

"Y-yes, I guess it went away." he said, cause the cockroach had already went away, but he wanted to stay like this more. Y/n broke the hug and looked behind. She didn't find the insects and sighed in relief. That's when she noticed the proximity between them. She immediately went away from him and bowed.

"I-I'm sorry for troubling you sir."

"Ahh no no its fine. I myself, is phobic to insects, and you hugging me, calmed me a little." He said, while flashing his sweet smile to her. Y/n awkwardly smiled, as she didn't liked being too close to him.

Soon Jungkook went back home, after teaching her, being super happy. Today was the best day for him. He loved the way he felt against his hard body. She perfectly fitted in his embrace, as if she was made for him. Well, she was practically, according to him. He smirked to himself.

"You're making me so damn crazy, babydoll."