Chapter 26

AUTHOR P.O.V.

After locking the door, and checking it thoroughly. Jungkook went to his car and got inside. He started the engine and drove, off to his destination. He first when to his house. Yan opened the door, for him and smiled at him. Jungkook also faked a sweet smile and got inside. There he saw his son, on his baby cart, playing with a soft toy. He went to him and grabbed him in his embrace. He smiled looking at his son, making him smile as well, looking at his father.

"He loves me more." he said, to his wife, who sat beside him. Yan looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"I don't think so."

"But I think so." he teased, making her laugh, which made him laugh as well. He was just playing the safe card. He was being all lovey-dovey and normal, with his wife, so that if by any chance police start looking for Y/n, then she would be on his side. As he was sure that Y/n's mother would definitely file a case about her daughter's missing.

"I've got a bad news." said Jungkook acting as if he was really sad. Yan furrowed her brows and looked at him.

"What is it, baby??" Jungkook kind of cringed hearing her call him, baby as he only want his Y/n to call him baby, but he thought of ignoring it for now.

"My uncle is in hospital, I gotta go and look after him." he said, being sad and looking at her, with a fallen face, as if he didn't wanted to be away from her.

"Oh my, what happened to him??" Yan asked, being concerned for his Uncle.

"He had a heart attack and thus is in hospital. He doesn't have anyone, to call as his family of his own, so I being the good nephew, will go an look after him. Hope you won't mind it, darling."

"Ahh no no, why would I mind?? You should definitely go and look after him."

"I'm so lucky to have you as, you my wife." He said, while putting his son back in the cart, who had now fallen asleep, after playing for so long.

"I need to leave now." He said, while walking upstairs. He packed up his stuff and came back downstairs. He smiled looking at Yan and pecked on her head.

"I'll miss you and this devil." he said, while looking at her and his son. Yan giggled hearing him.

"Call me, if you need something. I really don't know, when I'll be back, but I'll try to come asap." he said, making her nod her head. With that he went to his car, and smirked. One work was done, now for another one. He dialed Jin's number and informed him, that he won't be able to come to school, due to some problem. He also warned Jin, to not act smarter. With that he hung the call and drove his car to his next destination. Soon reached to a hospital, where Taehyung was admitted.

As after shooting him, he had already seen someone helping him from the rear, window, so he need to dispose him as well.

He entered inside the hospital, from the back side and saw a doctor's clothes. He wore it and disguised himself, as a doctor.

"Where is this patient named as Kim Taehyung, I need to check up on him." he asked from the nurse, which made her to look at his name batch, where a random doctor's name was. She smiled at him and nodded her head. Jungkook smirked from inside his mask.

"He's in the room no. 303." Jungkook nodded his head and walked towards it. He looked around his room, and found his parents seated beside him, crying for his son. He clenched his jaw in anger, as he have to wait for a while to execute his plan. So, he hid behind a pillar and waited for him to get out. Soon a nurse came inside and informed them to leave the patient for a while, as he need rest. Taehyung is safe now, but still haven't woken up, from the time of his surgery. The doctors have taken out the bullet, and thus he was out of danger, but still unconscious.

After making sure that no one was around, Jungkook entered inside his room and smirked looking at his, lifeless, body lying on the bed, connected with number of wires. He took out an injection from his pocket and removed its cover. He then injected it to the bottle, from where he was provided blood. The injected was filled with a really strong drug, which might will make him paralysed, for a month or so, or worst will kill him, which exactly what Jungkook wants.

After getting done, with it, he kept the injection back in his pocket and carefully went out. He went out from the same direction from where he came. He kept the doctor's dress from where he had taken and went out to his car. He threw the injection inside a dustbin and smirked looking at the hospital, for the last time, before leaving from there.

He drove back to his house in the woods, with all kind of necessities, like grocery, hygienic, stuffs etc. He came inside his house after locking the main door, and kept the things on the table. Suddenly he heard some noises coming form upstairs, he smirked when he understood that Y/n have woken up. He went upstairs and opened the door, revealing a struggling Y/n, who was trying her best to get away from those chains.

"Hello, there babydoll." he said, making her snap at him, with a really angry look.

"Aww is my darling, angry with me." he said, while walking towards her.

"Do not dare to c-come any closer." she shouted, but he ignore her plead and went closer to her. He sat beside her and cupped her cheeks. She turned her head away from him.

"I like this feisty side, of yours, its turning me on." while touching her cheeks, going down to her bre*st, to her belly, so her thighs, making her shiver.

"I'm gonna open you up, try to act smart and you'll see the worst side of me." he warned, before going down to her leg and opened them both. He then went to her hand and freed them as well. Y/n immediately stood up and ran after the door, but it was locker.

"Tsk tsk, I knew it you would put up a stunt, but don't worry, I'm not gonna punish, you atleast not now." He said, while walking towards her. Y/n backed away from his, while breathing heavily. She was damn scared of him. Jungkook smirked looking at her petrified, petite figure, giving fuel to his so called ego.

"P-Please let me, go. I don't want to be with you."

"DID I ASKED YOU THAT??" He shouted, making her flinch. He caged her inbetween himself and the door. She looked at him with teary eyes. She wanted to get away from him.

"I don't fuvking care, of you want to be with me, or not. All I want is you and here you are, doll." he said, while smirking. Suddenly he backed away and went towards the cupboard. He took out a dress and handled it to her.

"To take a bath and wear this." he ordered to which she ignored. He cleaned his jaw and grabbed her arm in a really painful grip.

"Just fuvking do as I say, or else you won't like the consequences." he dangerously said, making her nod her head. She took the dress from his hand and went inside the bathroom. Jungkook smiled looking at her submissive side, and went downstairs. He wasn't concerned about her escaping from him, as windows, and gates all are made up of steel, and can only be opened by password, which he only knows. 

♡♡