Chapter 7

AUTHOR P.O.V

Y/n looked at him, when he heard him say that. Jungkook gave her his, sweet smile, which made her to smile back. Looking at him, no one can say that he's totally creep.

"So, Miss Y/n shall we start with your studies??"

"Y-yes, sir, But can I get freshen up first?"

"Yeah yeah, go forward." with that Y/n went upstairs. Jungkook sat on the couch and ruffled Hoshi's hairs, making him giggle. He gradually started liking him, which made even more easy for Jungkook to control him.

"Umm you're a really good boy. You've studied a lot now. You may go and play." he said, making Hoshi, to jump in excitement. Jungkook smiled looking at him.

"Can I go out and play in the park??"

"How far is the park??"

There." he said, pointing towards the window. Jungkook looked out and found that the park, wasn't that much far, but it was just after two house, in opposite direction. He smirked.

"Ok you may go, but do not play for too long and do not believe on any stranger, if he/she says that they have candy and come along with them, ok??"

"Yes." with that Hoshi, went out, while jumping and giggling. He reached to the park and met with his friends, playing with them. Jungkook grinned evily, when Hoshi was gone. He locked the main door, and went upstairs, where Y/n was. He came to her room and found it unlocked. He slightly opened it and peeked inside.

Y/n came out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around her body. Jungkook groaned, when he could literally see her smooth legs, and upper chest. The towel wasn't helping much, which made it even more easy for him to stare at her delicious body.

Y/n removed the towel, making him hard. He could literally see her assets. Jungkook pressed his thighs to control himself. He could feel his bulge growing. Y/n grabbed her comfy dress and wore it, unaware of someone's lustful eyes, staring at her body. Jungkook had this urge to touch her, feel her, kiss her, mark her, fuck her and make her, his, which he surely will.

He smirked and came downstairs, sitting on the couch. He tried calming his nerves down, but her naked body, was picturized in his brain, and of course he didn't wanted to forget it as well.

Soon Y/n came downstairs and sat opposite to Jungkook. He flashed his best sweet smile, which could make anybody, wet. But Y/n didn't felt any kind of adrenal rush in her body, as first he was way too older than her, secondly he was her Professor, and thirdly, she already love someone else, which is Taehyung.

"Shall we start Miss Y/n??"

"Yes, sir." she said while smiling. Jungkook could feel his heart skip a beat upon seeing her smiling. He shook those thoughts as, first he need to impress her and lure her into his charm, to have her.

He took the book, from Y/n's hand and started teaching her. Jungkook was proud, when he saw her intelligence. Though she gets confused sometimes, but her understanding level was high. She understood everything, really fast. Just her brain wouldn't cooperate with her and would make her confuse, that what will be the answer.

"I must say Miss. Y/n, you're really a bright student, just you need a little practice, and after that you can achieve anything that you want."

"Thank you sir." she said, while smiling. The study time, was over as he only agreed to teach her for two hour, which is enough.

"Would you like to have tea or coffee sir??"

"Umm Coffee would work." he said while smiling. Y/n nodded and stood up, walking towards the kitchen. Taking her absence as an opportunity, Jungkook took out a piece of paper writing his message for today.

'Hey, babydoll. I'm so happy today. I'm damn sure now, that I've fallen for you. You're sexy body, have just made me crazy. And fuck those sexy curves of yours, is a cherry on top. I want to feel your naked body, against mine. I wanna embrace you body, I wanna fuck you dusk till dawn. I'll make you mine, babydoll. Just wait for me.

I love you, -Jk.'

After writing he put it inside her bag, and sat back on the couch, like nothing happened. Soon Y/n came back with Coffee in her hand. She gave it to him, he took it from her hand, intentionally brushing his fingers on her. The little touch, which he had with her, made a spark in his body. He could feel the rush in his body. He wanted to touch her more, but can't not now.

He was drinking the coffee, while Y/n was solving some questions, which he gave her. The taste of Coffee, made him dream, about the future, where he'll come back home, after work, and she'll cook for him. Then they would make love, and his little minions, will be running around him. That would be so perfect. He smiled upon dreaming.

He stared at her, who so engross in her work. She wasn't aware of the fact that her top, was a little loose from front, which made him smirk. He could see her cleavage. He grinned upon staring at it. But his sweet moment was soon, ruined, when Hoshi came back, after playing.

Y/ smiled upon seeing him. Hoshi smiled and pouted looking at her unnie.

"Nonna my tummy is saying, he's hungry." he said, cutely making Y/n giggle. Jungkook also giggled, which made Hoshi to pouted, while rubbing his head.

"Ok, I'll make something, wait till I'm over with it." seeing her caring side, for her brother, made Jungkook happy. He could literally imagine, her being a really good mother.

"Umm I think I should go, you make him eat something. I'll teach you, tomorrow." said Jungkook while standing.

"Ok sir. Thank you sir." she bowed and Jungkook went out. She then locked the door, and came inside. She kept her books, back in her bag, when suddenly she noticed the paper. She furrowed her brows, and took it out.

She gritted her teeth upon reading it, but soon her blood ran cold, when she read that he/she have seen her naked, but when and where. She was now panicking. She could feel her heart beating like crazy. She immediately kept the paper back inside her bag, when she felt Hoshi's presence.

"Can you please keep my bag, in my room, Till I make something for you??"

"Aye aye captain." with that he took her bag and went upstairs. Y/n smiled at his cuteness, but she was also tensed. She was now getting chills thinking about that creep. She shrugged it off and went inside the kitchen to cook something for Hoshi and herself. Soon Hoshi came back downstairs, after keeping her bag, and sat on the dinning chair, watching his sister, cooking for him.

After cooking Y/n also sat beside him and had her dinner. With that she took him to his room and read a story book, to help him sleep. When she was sure that he was asleep she came out of his room and was about to go for her room, when the door bell rang.

"I think its mom." she went downstairs and opened the door, revealing her mother. She smiled at Y/n and entered inside.

"Where's Hoshi."

"I put him to sleep."

"Ohh, well how was your study??" she asked, while keeping her bag, on the table. She went to the sink and drank a glass of water.

"It was good, mom. Mr. Jeon is a really good teacher. I can now literally see myself, topping at school." her mother giggled and encouraged her that she can. With that Y/n went upstairs to sleep. She was really tired today. She got ready for bed. She laid on the bed and drifted to her dreamland.