Chapter 16

AUTHOR P.O.V

"H-How you know?" Y/n asked being petrified. Jungkook smirked seeing her reaction and took his slow predatory steps towards her, making her back off.

"Isn't it obvious." he said, with a raised brow. Y/n gulped and tried to reason.

"N-No, I went to give you your I.D. Y-You accidentally left it in my house." she said. A gasp left her mouth when her back felt the wall. Jungkook eyed her amused, hearing her lie. Though she was saying the truth, but does Jungkook give a damn.

"Really??"

"Y-Yes sir, now will you please let me, out, and isn't it inappropriate for you to enter inside a girl's washroom." she said trying to be brave, whom is she kidding.

"Is that so??" he said, making her frustrated with his behavior. Such a creep he is.

Y/n was now caged between him and the wall. Jungkook caged her between his arm, eyeing her with some unknown expression. He leaned closer to her smelling her sweet addicting scent.

"Fuck, you make me go insane."

"How shameless you are, You've just a father and have a freaking wife, but still here you are. Harassing me." she hissed at him, with pure venom. She hates him so much. But Jungkook was unbothered.

"I don't love her."

"W-What??"

"It was an arranged marriage. I thought that I loved her, but after meeting you, I felt what really love is."

"Non sense."

"You think my love for you is non sense."

"Exactly. It is rubbish. I'm clearly at your sister's age. And above of that you're already married, so you should fuvking care about you wife and child. Now move." she shouted while keeping her hands on his chest trying to push him off her. But it didn't made any effect. Instead Jungkook was now pissed. He grabbed her hand with his one hand and pinned them above her head.

"Ahh." a yelp left her mouth, with his action.

"W-What are you doing, get off me, you creep." she shouted. Jungkook clenched his jaw in anger.

"Stop fuvking struggling, or else you might not like what I'll do next." he said dangerously making her instantly stop. She was now scared.

"Good." he said, while touching her cheek with his free hand. Y/n turned her head away, to get away from his touch. Jungkook clenched his jaw and grabbed her jaw in a firm grip. He turned her head, facing him. He didn't wasted a second and smashed his lips on her, taking her sudden. Y/n widen her eyes, in shock.

"Mhhhh." she tried screaming, but it was muffled, due to the kiss. Jungkook started moving his lips ignoring her cries. Y/n bit on his lip, breaking the kiss.

"Fuck." he cursed. He looked at her with blood shot eyes. He then slapped her making her shock. He then grabbed her hair in a form grip.

"You bitch, how----." he was about to speak more, when suddenly his phone rang. He signaled her to keep quite. Y/n gulped seeing him and obeyed him, being all scared. Jungkook took his phone, out of his pocket and picked it up.

"Where are you baby??" Y/n could hear the other line and it was Yan. She felt bad hearing her. Like how would Yan react if she, see them together like this. It would be so heart breaking for her.

"Don't worry, I'm coming." he said, while hanging up the call. He looked at Y/n and freed her from his hold.

"It was your lucky day. But try this stupid act of yours again, and you won't like the consequences, darling." he said while smirking, making her look down, in disgust. Jungkook backed away from her, giving her space. Y/n didn't wasted much of her time and ran away from there. She didn't bothered to see Yan, for the last time, before going home. She straight went to the bench and grabbed her back, before running out. She was crying while running towards her home.

She soon reached to her house and found that Hoshi and mom were already there. She didn't anything to them and went to her room. She locked her room's door and fell on the floor crying. It was really hard for her to act all good, when nothing is. The way Jungkook touches her makes her feel disgusted by herself.

Hours went by with her still crying, Only the difference was she was now only sobbing. Suddenly her phone rang. She looked at it and it flashed Hubby-ahh. She gulped down and sighed. She then picked up the call.

"Hello??"

"Hello?? How are you baby? You know I was missing you, were you too?" she heard her boyfriend's cheerful voice, making her genuinely smile.

"I'm fine and yes I missed you too." she said, trying to to show him that she was crying.

"You sound a little gloomy, is everything ok??" he asked. Y/n was shocked like how doesn't he know.

"N-nothing, i just ate two ice-cream today noon and now I'm feeling pain in my throat." she lied.

"Aish, you should have been careful baby. Try to drink warm water and eat warm soup, it might help you with your sore throat." she unknowing smiled, hearing him.

"Ok, baby." she said while smiling. Whatever happens with her, but whenever she's with Taehyung or talk with him, everything vanishes for her. She constantly starts feeling good and happy.

"You do remember that we're going out tomorrow after school right."

"Yes yes, I remember baby." she said, while smiling. She for a second thought of forgetting about all her misery and just focus on her love. They both talked for a really long time, unknown to someone who was watching them from his phone screen. Jungkook was angry hearing their conversation. He just didn't like the growing compatibility and love between them.

"She's mine, all mine, and I'll make sure of that. Even if that means forcing her to love, me then I will." said Jungkook to himself. 

Imagine him giving a peck to your neck like this

Imagine him giving a peck to your neck like this.  o((⊙﹏⊙))o. Ok I'mma out of here, lmao.