Chapter 14

AUTHOR P.O.V

Y/n woke up, with depressed eyes. She sighed and stood up. She went inside the bathroom and stared at her dull face. It was red, due to her crying. She splashed her face with the water and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"Why are you crying?? Its not like its your fault, you need to fight. He's just a creep, with whom you have to fight." she encouraged herself, and did her morning business. She wore her uniform and went downstairs. Hoshi was as usual having his breakfast, while her mother was in a hurry to go for her work. She sighed looking at her mother.

'I cannot tell her anything, she's already so busy and my words will make her even more stressed, also that bastard have my video, which I need to get at any cost.' she thought.

After having her breakfast, she went out with Hoshi. After dropping him to his, school she reached to her school. She entered inside the building and the first person, she encounter was the devil himself, Jungkook. She gritted her teeth looking at him, whereas he smirked and winked at her, before leaving.

"Bastard." she cursed him, when suddenly someone, kept their hand on her shoulder. She flinched and looked back, only to find her baby, Taehyung.

"Morning baby, how are you??"

"I'm good, how bout you." she said, happily, masking her troubles, with whom she's dealing. Taehyung smiled looking at her, and they both started talking, about random stuff. Y/n reached to her locker while laughing and talking with Taehyung.

"So, would you like to spend sometime, with me, today??" he asked.

"No, can't today but tomorrow, will work."

"Hmm ok. I'm free." said Taehyung, while hugging her and pecking her head. Y/n smiled at him. She had something really important to do today.

Soon Karina also came and they both went to their class, while Taehyung went to his class. Y/n and Karina sat on their seat and soon the class started.

After physics, it was now Biology, which means Jungkook's class. He entered inside with and evil grin plastered on his face, which was directed towards Y/n. Y/n felt her blood boil seeing him like this. How can he be grinning, while practically destroying her life. It was so frustrating.

Soon he started teaching, while staring at her time to time. He was roaming around while, teaching the class. Soon he came beside Y/n and smirked. He stopped beside her and ordered her to stand up. She did as he told.

"Please read from where I've left, I'll explain it then." She rolled her eyes, at him and started reading the paragraph, while Jungkook eyed her from up and down. He licked his lips, looking at her as if she was some kind of candy. Y/n could feel his stare at her, which made her to fist her hand.