Chapter 15

AUTHOR P.O.V.

"Sorry about it, I'm Jeon Yan, Jungkook's wife." The moment she said, those words, Y/n was shocked. She wasn't aware of the fact that Mr. Jeon is already married, and like a creep is harassing her.

'He's already married, and is fucking expecting a baby, but still, decided to harass me. Disgusting.' she thought.

"I-I had never seen you here?" she asked smiling, trying to investigate, what if she was his girlfriend or something like that, just pranking her or lying. Who knows?? Also she wanna get confirmed, that Jungkook is married.

"Ahh actually, I was in my mother's house, due to my pregnancy. Jungkook would always be busy, and I was need to be taken care of, so I went to live with my mother, but now its already 9 months, so I came back, as here the medical system is better."

"Ohhh that's why I've never seen you before, I actually doesn't live much far from you." said Y/n while smiling.

'So, this was the reason why Mr. Jeon couldn't come on that day to teach me. He went to the airport to pick his wife. But still he's such a disgusting man. He got such a beautiful, wife, but still being a pedo, is harassing me. Bastard.' she thought.

"Why don't you come inside, I would love to talk with you. You seem like a sweet girl."

"Ahh no no I'm fine, I don't wanna trouble you."

"Aish you won't be troubling me. Also I feel really lonely, as I have to live alone, throughout the day. Please come inside, I would be really happy welcoming you." she said, while smiling sweetly. Y/n smiled back and decided to go with her. She went inside and was outstuck with the beauty of the house.

"Wow its so pretty."

"I know, Jungkook had designed it.

'Ohh that jerk had designed, it then its rubbish.' she angrily thought.

Y/n sat on the couch, while Yan went inside the kitchen to keep her shopping bag. She started preparing for a juice. Soon she came out and sat beside her, keeping the juice and sweet's plate on the table.

"So, tell me something about you, Y/n, like your family??"

"I actually live with my mum and younger brother, Hoshi. My father was an army man, and died, while serving for our country."

"Oh I'm sorry for your loss."

"Ahh no no you don't have to, It was his duty so yeah. I'm proud of him, and would like to become like him one day, strong and fearless." she said, Yan smiled at her and pinched her cheek.

"You're really cute, you know that??"

"Hehehhe thankss." she said while smiling. Y/n was really shocked after talking with Yan. From her she got to know that Jungkook and Yan had an arranged marriage, and they would ignore each other in the starting but constantly fell for each other and now here they are. Y/n also felt bad after seeing her, like Yan is such a sweet and pretty lady, why would someone want to cheat on her. Well, its not her fault but her husband's. He's the jerk in here.

"Ahhhh." suddenly Yan moaned in pain. Y/n furrowed her brows and looked at her with panic.

"What's wrong??"

"Y/n I-I the baby. Ahhhhh."

"Shit." Y/n started panicking. She immediately grabbed her phone and called the ambulance.

"Y/n please call Jungkook and inform him. Also can you please get me my suit case from upstairs in ahhhhhh the left room. It have baby's stuff in ahhh it."

"Ok j-just keep yourself, calm. The ambulance is on the way." With that she immediately called Jungkook as she had his number and informed him. Jungkook was first confused like, what was Y/n doing in his house, but ignored it and rush to his home. Y/n went upstairs inside the couple's room. She entered inside and saw the suitcase. She was about to grab it, but her eyes fell on the laptop.

"It must be Mr. Jeon's laptop. But I don't have time for it. Yan and the baby is more important right now." she ignored the laptop, for the moment and ran downstairs with the suitcase. Soon the ambulance came, and Y/n went with her as Jungkook haven't arrived yet. She again called him and informed him that they were going to the xxx hospital.

Yan was immediately taken in the I.C.U for her delivery.

"What relationship do you have with her miss??" asked the nurse, as she had to fill in the form. But what could Y/n say.

"I-I'm her friend."

"Then where is her husband or any family member. We need to operate her immediately."

"I-I." at the exact timing Jungkook arrived.

"I'm her husband, give me the form." he took the form from her hand and immediately filled it up.

"Sir your wife is calling you inside."

"Yes." with that Jungkook went inside, while Y/n waited outside. Though she was no one to them, and could have left but she liked Yan. She was a sweet lady and was like a unnie to her. After like 1 hour, Y/n heard the baby's cry. She smiled to herself. The nurse and Jungkook came out with the baby, who need to be taken away for some checkup.

Jungkook looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you so much Miss Y/n for helping my wife." at that moment, she didn't had anything to say, so she just smiled at him. It was kind of awkward for her.

After sometimes Yan called her inside, as she wanted to let her meet with her baby boy. Y/n awkwardly entered inside.

"Hey." she said and came closer to Yan. She looked at the baby who was in Yan's embrace and smiled at him. He was so cute, just like a doll.

"Wanna hold him??"

"No no what if I----."

"Don't be scared Miss Y/n, you can do it." said Jungkook while smiling at her. His smile wasn't evil or bad, this time, but a genuine one. Y/n nodded her head and took the baby, with a smile. She carefully grabbed it and looked at it.

"Ommo he's so cute and small." yan laughed upon hearing her.

"I know right, you'll also have a baby like him in future." she said, making her shy. Y/n looked down being shy, while Jungkook looked at her with his dark orbs.

'Never, she will never have a baby with someone else, but me. She's mine and will always be.' he thought.

After playing for a while, with the baby. Y/n gave him back to Yan as he was hungry and needed his mother's milk. So, she came out and went for the bathroom as she wanted to use it. She entered inside and did her business. She washed her hand and was about to come out, when suddenly Jungkook entered inside locking the door.

Y/n widen her eyes, looking at him. She was now panicking being all alone with him. Jungkook eyed her with his dangerous eyes.

"You went to my house, to get the video right??" Y/n's eyes widen in shock.

'How come he knows about it??' she thought