Chapter 22

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Y/n boringly wore her school uniform and walked out of her room. She wasn't in the mood of going to school. She just wanted to hide from everybody. She wanted to run away from this world. She had to wear her long sleeved, uniform, due to the art, she had created on her wrist.

She lazily ate her breakfast. Her mother noticed her gloomy face.

"Are you not feeling good?? If you want you can skip, school for today."

"No I'm fine." she said, before standing up. Her mother, found her behavior, suspicious, as Y/n is a really sweet girl and she would never talk rudely anyone. She shrugged it off, thinking that Taehyung and Y/n might have had a fight, as she was aware of the fact that her daughter is dating him. She sighed and stood up. With that she locked the door, and went with Hoshi. After dropping him as his school, she went to her office.

Y/n entered inside the campus, with uneasiness, eloping in her. She had came really early at her school, due to which only one or two students cane be seen. She gulped in fear and opened her locker. She then kept her books inside and went to her class. It was empty, making her feel uneasy. She kept her bag on the table and went out, to use washroom.

After getting done with her business, she washed her hand, when suddenly someone entered inside and locked the door, behind him. It was non other than Jungkook. Y/n's eyes widen in shock. She started shivering like a petal. She could feel her heart beat like crazy. She again, felt the anxiety kicking in her.

She backed away, making him take a step forward. This continued until her back touched her wall, and him hovering over her petite figure. He caged her in between his arms. His breath was now fanning on her cheek, making her panic. She clutched harder on her skirt. Jungkook smirked seeing her reaction. He just loves her being all scared and under his mercy, it gives fuel to his, ego.

"I missed you, babydoll." he said, while nibbling his nose on her cheek. Her breathing increased, feeling him this close. Tears eloped in her eyes, ready to fall.

"P-Please, sir." she sobbed. She was literally unable to form any word. Jungkook understood what he meant, but does it seems like he care, No.

"Awe, is my baby, getting impatient for her daddy." he said, making her shiver. He snaked his arm around her tiny waist, making her react immediately. She kept her hand on his chest and pushed him hard, making him stumble back. Taking that as an opportunity, she ran, but he was fast enough to grab her waist and pull her towards him. He forcefully made her sit on the counter, spreading her legs, coming in between them.

He pulled her towards him and grabbed her jaw, making her look into his murderous eyes.

"Dare to do that again, you won't be able to walk for a month." he spatted, making her cry harder.

"W-Why are you doing, this sir?? Y-You are already married and h-have a son. Please l-let me go."

"Never !!! I'm never letting you go, understand. You're mine, all mine, and about that wife of mine, I'll simply remove her from my life, if she's troubling you, dolly." he said, making her eyes widen in shock. No, she would never want someone getting hurt because of her.

"No."

"No??"

"N-No please do not hurt her. She di-didn't do anything." she sobbed. Jungkook wiped away her tears, making her disgusted with his touches.

"Aww my baby, is such a sweet heart, caring for everyone. But don't you think, you should think about me, as well, hmmm??" Jungkook said, while moving his hand, all over her back, making her cringe.

"What d-do you want from me, I've nothing to give y-you."

"I want nothing but you my doll. All of you. I want every bit of you." he seductively said. Jungkook leaned closer and was about to kiss, here when she turned her head away. Jungkook clenched his jaw in anger and grabbed her cheeks, in a firm grip. He turned her head towards him and smashed his lips on her, kissing her roughly. She struggled to get away, but it only made him to tighten his hold around her. He pulled her dangerously close to her, due to which her bosom, were touching his hard rock chest. If it wasn't for their shirts, then they could literally feel the skin contact.

"Mhhh." She cried trying to break the kiss, but he just wouldn't let go. Suddenly he broke the kiss and stared at her with blood shot eyes.

"I think, I've been really lenient with you. Its time to teach you a good lesson." he growled, making her flinch. With that he pushed her on the floor, making her land straight on her b*tt. She yelped in pain. Suddenly she heard him unbuckling his belt. Her eye's widen is terror.

'No no just tell me, its not what I'm thinking.' she thought.

She didn't dared to look up, when she heard the shuffling sound. Immediately Jungkook grabbed her hair from back, making her look at him. Y/n chocked on her saliva, being face to face with his monstrous size. She grabbed on his leg and started pushing him, but his hold only tighten around her hair, making her cry.

"Suck it like a good, doll."

"N-No, please let me g-go." Jungkook clenched his jaw, hearing her reject him. He felt fire elope in him. So, without wasting any more time, he twisted her hair, making her cry in pain, and taking that as an opportunity, he thrusted his c0ck inside her warm mouth.

"Mhhh." Y/n's eyes, widen in shock. She felt like puking, it was so disgusting, whereas Jungkook moaned in utterly pleasure. Without waiting for anymore, he started moving in her mouth. She clutched onto his pants and struggled to her away, but his grip around her head was really firm. At last she lost it and stopped struggling, letting him do whatever the hell he wanted to. Jungkook felt happy, seeing her submitting to him.

After sometimes, he groaned coming all over her mouth. He took himself, out making her cough like crazy. He buckled up his pants, with an evil grin on his face.

"You did a great job darling." he said, while ruffling her hair, and with that he went out leaving her as a mess. Y/n immediately rinse her mouth with the water. Tears streamed down her eyes. She flashed water on her face. She saw that someone students were now coming inside the bathroom, so she immediately ran out of it, only to be bumped onto someone. She looked up and found her new principle, looking at her with furrowed brows.

"I-I'm sorry." Jin noticed her state, and immediately guessed that Jungkook might have something to do with it. Y/n was about to ran away from there, when suddenly Jin grabbed her wrist, stopping her. She started panicking. She was just traumatized, with what Jungkook did and now, any other man touching her only, made her frightened. Jin noticed her struggling to get away from his grip, so he left her.

"Hey, what's wrong?? I can help you, you know just tell me."

"No, everything's fine." with that Y/n ran away from there, through the corridor. She ran outside the school building and ran away. But Taehyung had already noticed her, running away form school. He got scared seeing her like this and ran after her.