Chapter 10

AUTHOR P.O.V.

In the morning Y/n was still paranoid, with the incident that happened with her. She immediately went downstairs after getting ready to tell everything to her mother. She needs to tell the thing that happened to her mum, its good for her safety when an elder person, knows about her situation. Who knows he must be a stalker, or worst a serial killer.

After taking her bag and phone, she came downstairs, but didn't find her mum in kitchen. Then she noticed a paper pad stick to the dinning table. She grabbed it and read it. It read that her mum had some important work in her office, and thus had to leave early. Also she might come home, late due to an important project she's working on.

Y/n panicked upon reading.

'Aish don't be scared Y/n, he must be thief, whom you threw out of house, after kicking his groin. Hmm you did good, and hope he would never come or look at our house to steal.'

She tried reasoning and calming herself. She looked at the dinning table and found her and her brother's breakfast ready. She called for Hoshi, and they both sat on their respective chair, having their meal. Soon she came out of the house, locking if perfectly. She then dropped Hoshi to his school and soon went to hers.

She came to school and saw Karina was waiting for her infront of her locker. Y/n thought of not telling the thing, to her besties, as she might get tensed. So, she masked her scared face and smiled at her.

"So??"

"So, what??" asked Y/n.

"I meant, what happened between you and Taehyung yesterday??" she asked literally teasing him. Y/n being the drama queen, smiled shyly at her, and hid her red face.

"He..... He....."

"Aish blurt it our already, girl."

"He and me did project work together uuwwwuuu aish. "

"Ommo wow, wait what???" Karina made a disgusted face.

"Like what the fuck girl, and here I thought you guys would have already kissed each other." admitted Karina, making her super shy. Y/n hit her on her arm, making her fall straight on the floor. Y/n just shyly smiled, there, not even bothering to help her. Karina made a face and stood up.

"Yahh, stop dreaming and think of doing it in real." scolded Karina. Y/n looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"You and me, both know that a guy like him, would never want to kiss a trash like me, Like look at me, I doesn't even kiss myself, looking at my reflection in the mirror."

"Damn girl, you need to seriously love yourself." said Karina, while they both walked inside their class. They sat on their chair, and soon bell ring. Classes after classes went like everyday. Soon it was Mr. Jeon's class. He entered inside, while limping, as if he had hurt himself somewhere, well correction in his groin.

Y/n looked at him, with confused face.

'Why is he limping, as if someone had kicked him in his cock, lmao.'

She giggled, while covering her face, but soon composed herself. Karina elbowed her and whispered on her ear.

"Looks like Mr. Jeon had a really rough night, resulting him with swollen groin." they both giggled, seeking attention from Jungkook.

"Why you both are laughing, stand up. Did you told you guys any joke." they both stood up keeping their head low. It was embarrassing, especially for Y/n as after school she will still have to see him. Y/n looked up and the moment she looked into his eyes, she felt shiver down her spines.

'No, way it the same eyes, I saw last night. No no its can't be, I must be mistaken. There are many people, with similar kind of eyes.'

"Sit." Jungkook glared at them, specifically at Y/n, as he was still pissed with the thing happened, yesterday night. Her kick was really rough resulting him, a swollen, cock. And damn it pained like bitch. Thank god, it wasn't much serious, or he wouldn't be able to produce kids, then how his and Y/n's kid will be born. He shook his head and focused on his class.

But soon, he smirked, when he got a really nice, idea to control Y/n.

Soon After tuition and everything, it was night. Y/n came to her room and sat on the bed. She was looking at the wall, clock waiting for her mum, as she need to tell everything to her mother. But she was late, as she told.

Suddenly there was a ting sound, making her grab her phone. She saw that there was message from unknown number to her wattsapp.

"Who must be it?? Is it Taehyung??" she smiled and without thinking she opened the message and saw a video was shared to her. She clicked it, but the moment she was the video, she was horrified. It was her, getting changed in her room.

-Hii, babydoll. You look beautiful in it right??

Who the hell are you, and how dare you?? From where did you got this video.-

-Well, I've my source, and what you did yesterday was really pissing, dare to do it again, and this video will be shared to each and every people, around you. So, if you don't wanna get on my bad side than obey me. And yeah dolly, dare to tell anyone about me, you're gone.

Please don't do this, You will ruin my life. Why are you doing this??-

-Aww is my baby scared, Shhh don' t cry. I won't until and unless, you piss me off. And secondly I'm doing all of this, cause I fucking you baby, I already told you about it.

Please, don't. I don't even know you, loving it far.-

-Shhh stop talking shit and sleep, pretty. Good night. I love you darling.

Y/n could feel herself, crying while reading his message. How come he got her video. She immediately stood up and closed all of the window, and balcony. She was paranoid, with this thing. She fell on the ground crying. If her video, get leaked then she might loose everything. And she can't take risk.