Chapter 17

AUTHOR P.O.V.

"Morning baby." Taehyung practically jumped on Y/n. Y/n was shocked to see him, so early in school. She had came to school, early as she had some projects to do, but didn't expect him to be here.

"Ommo you literally scared me." Taehyung pouted cutely, hearing him. He looked down while playing with his finger.

"I'm sorry, I didn't meant to."

"Aigo, its ok. I'm not angry on you. By the way what are you doing so early in school?"

"What are you saying, I usual come at this time, but when I saw you, I was so damn happy." he said, while showing off his boxy smile. Y/n smiled looking at him and pinched his cheek.

"You're such a baby."

"Baby?? If you want I can be your daddy as well." he said while smirking.

"Aish stop, now let go off my hand, I've to go in library to do my project."

"Why?? I'll also come with you."

"Ok." with that they both went to the library keeping their hands intertwined with each other. Y/n was really happy to have him. She had never thought that her crush would like her back, and even with more intensity than her. She just really love him a lot. She would love to spend her entire life with this man.

They both came in the library and sat beside each other. Y/n quitely took out her book and started doing her work. Taehyung also sat beside her and would only stare at her. Whenever she would look at him, he would immediately look down, pretending to be reading. Suddenly Y/n stood up and went to the shelf. She grabbed a book and turned around only to he hit by a hard chest.

"Fuvk, Why are you stalking me??"

"I'm not stalking you. I wa-was looking for a book." he said and picked up a random book from the shelf. He looked at it and his cheeks started heating up. It was a book about reproduction and its processes.

"You're gonna read that??" she asked, making him look at her with a proud face.

"Yes, is there any problem with it??"

"Umm no." with that she came back to her seat and focused on her history, project while Taehyung read the book. Soon the bell rang indicating that the classes have started. Y/n and Taehyung both widen their eyes and immediately rushed to their classes. Y/n came to her class and saw that teacher had already arrived. But she was English teacher and thus was really sweet. She let her in, without asking anything. Y/n entered inside and sat beside Karina keeping her head low.

"Where the fuvk were you girl??"

"I was in library doing my history project."

"Ohh." with that they both focused on the class. They both were listening to teacher's lecture. Soon the bell rang indicating that the class is over. English teacher went out and soon Mr. Jeon entered making Y/n scared. She shifted in her seat seeing him. She looked up and saw his penetrating eyes directly on her.

'Why does he have to stare at me as if he's gonna eat me.' she thought.

Soon Jungkook started the class, like usual. He would still stare at Y/n from time to time. His eyes also lingered to her skirt, from where her smooth thighs could be seen. He licked his lips in urge to touch her there, kiss her there, and do more sinful things with her. Soon his class was also over and after history class, they had lunch time. Y/n and Karina sat on their seat and Taehyung also joined them.

They all talked about random, stuff while laughing. Soon School was over and Taehyung and Y/n came out together. She big her goodbye with Karina and went with Taehyung, to his house, as they had already planned to spent some time together. They planned on going out, but it was too hot today so, Taehyung suggested to take her to his house. Y/n called her mom and informed about her plan. She was a really sweet and obedient child, who would inform about everything to her mother. But she still haven't informed her about Jungkook. She just didn't wanted to stress her with it and above of that Jungkook threatened her not to tell about him to anyone, or else he will leak her video.