chapter 3 ❤

Helloo....so this story is a romance-crime
thriller, as of now avvlo crime scenes irukaadhu most ah Agni and Adhira avangala suthi than irukum for few chapters....aprm the real crime scene will start. And in this story the bond between Agni and Adhira will be interesting and you will like it definitely. So go with the flow and enjoy reading it. 💜😇
Thank you 💜😘🙏☃️

Happy reading 😍

Long chapter....

NO ONE'S POV:

At Present,

People were looking all happy, kids running around, some of the boys and the girls were ogling and some were busy dancing around, uncles had their time chatting from local to world news, Aunties enjoying their gossips and finally there was two souls left out who was all uninterested. Ofcourse it was the bride and the groom, Adhira and Agni. One had a calm face whereas the other one was huffing and puffing in annoyance.

They both sat on the stage taking pictures, Thulasi who noticed her daughter came next to her,

Thulasi: "hey...konjam siri di...photo aprm moonji nalla irukadhu" she whispered.

Adhira: "Amma....enaku inga vayir la tractor odudhu, ipo naa photo sirikadhadhu than prechanaya?!...po ma" She rolled her eyes.

Thulasi: "eyy...ipo thana unaku juice kuduthen!" She said adjusting her daughter's jewelry making it to look like a casual conversation.

Adhira: "Are you kidding me?....juice lam en vayir ku pathuma?...ma please ma...edhadhu saapda eduthutu va ma..." She whined looking at her mother.

Thulasi: "ipo saapta nalla irukadhu...photo lam edukanu la...10 mins than mudinjirum...aprm saapda polam...en chellam la" She gave an air kiss to her daughter and got down the stage leaving adhira to whisper yell her mother's name.

Adhira: "ashooo....vitta naa indha maalai ah saaptruven" She mumbled fidgeting with her garland, but it was audible to Agni.

Agni: "Saapdu....poo nalladhu than" He said looking at her with a calm face, earning a glare from Adhira "Moraikadha...unmaya than sonnen" he shrugged his shoulder casually and turned towards the crowd.

Adhira's MV: "aiyooo...kadavule...ipdi oru aalaya naa kalyanam pananum...ssheyyyyy" She thought looking at him, who was busy talking with his Friend, Vihaan who is also a friend of Magilan.

Both Agni and Magilan had some common friends as they were buddies and hangout together. Adhira have seen some of their common friends but unfortunately not Agni but she have heard alot about him from Magilan and Nethra. Adhira was friends with Nethra for a couple of years. Even Nethra used to tease Adhira playfully about how will it be if she becomes Nethra's sister-in-law,but adhira was not interested and she used to ignore it. But now here we are looking at the couple on their wedding,this is what called as Destiny's play.

Adhira leaned back on the chair as she felt very tired, she saw Mihika coming towards her. Looking at mihi her face brightened and she smiled widely looking at the cute little energy bomb dressed up so Beautifully in a light pink silk blouse and skirt, she looked absolutely beautiful. Mihi came smiling at her aunt, adhira pulled her and made mihi to sit on her lap.

Adhira: "I forgot to tell you something" She said looking down at mihika with a smile.

Mihika: "enadhu?"

Adhira: "you look veryyyy pretty today"
She said pinching her cheek slightly.

Mihika: "apo...ivvlo naal poi sonniya pretty nu?" She gasped slightly making adhira to chuckle along with Agni who was watching them silently with a slight smile tugged at his lips.