Chapter 27 ❤

Here is the Next Chapter, Happy Reading 😁 💜

No proof read...
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

TUESDAY, 7:10 AM.

It was a peaceful morning, but not for the fire and ice couple. As usual, the couple started the day with their bickering. When adhira was about to go to the washroom to take shower, Agni ran past her straight to the washroom, leaving her to startle. He wanted to get his revenge for Adhira doing the same to him few weeks back. She then ran towards the door and banged on it. But all in vain, he didn't bother to the banging. Adhira yelled asking for her Shampoo and soap, again he didn't respond to her, which irked her. She went and sat on the bed huffing and puffing in frustration.

Adhira muttered in irritation, "What the hell is wrong with this guy?" She asked while punching the pillow beside her. "Arghhh... What the heck was he doing for so long while I was cooking? A**hole," she growled, falling back on the bed in frustration.

After a while, Agni came out all dressed up. Balancing herself on her elbows, Adhira stared at him with pure annoyance, a sentiment he noticed. He scoffed and walked towards the dressing. In an instant, she threw a pillow at him, but fortunately, he dodged it, and it ended up hitting a bottle on the table. The bottle fell, spilling water on the floor.

Agni said, "It's all because of you. Won't you be quiet?" as he looked at the spilled water. "I'm not going to clean it up, It's not my responsibility." he added with a casual shrug.

Adhira: "Fine, don't do it. I won't do it either." She said picking up her towel and walked towards the washroom.
"I DON'T CARE" Saying that, She slammed the door.

Agni: "Thimiru pudichava" he muttered under his breath and continued with the grooming. "Varatum vandhu avaley vazhuki vizhatum...apothan thirundhuva" he mumbled buttoning his shirt.

On the other hand, after taking a bath Adhira realized that she didn't bring her dress along with the towel. She facepalmed herself muttering "Sutham" and wrapped herself with the towel.

Adhira: "pochu..Dress eduthu thara sonna manushan eduthum tharamaatarey...thimira vera pesitu vandhuten" She mumbled swaying front and back inside the washroom.
She clicked her tongue saying "povoooom...nerupu kumarey, room la ilana problem ila...irundhaalum problem ila...towel than irukey" She took a deep breath and opened the door, peeped out to see Agni standing in the balcony on a call.

Adhira: "Okay, Adhira. He's your husband... you can do it," she motivated herself and stepped out of the washroom, clutching her towel near her chest.

She kept an eye on him and turned to the other side to run silently towards the wardrobe, but she got hit on her toe with a loud bang at the edge of the nearby table. Until now, Agni, who didn't notice her presence, turned to the sound and looked at her in shock. He was quite stunned to look at her in towel, which rested an inch above her knee. He scanned her from head to toe while walking inside the room, her wet hair which was sticking to her shoulder, her half hidden thumb print heart-tattoo on her chest, distracted him, he gulped hard looking at her. Meanwhile, Adhira was hopping, holding her toe in one hand and the towel in the other, wincing in pain. She looked up to see him walking towards her; she suddenly felt all nervous as his eyes was fixed on her. She lowered her gaze as she stood straight fixing her towel in complete shyness. Her face turned red like a tomato, her legs turned all wobbly.