chapter 20 ❤

Heya💜In Last chapter I mentioned that Agni pitied the two boys and asked kundhavi to give them food! It is nothing but police technique to beat them black and blue after boosting their energy. Nalla saapta thana adi vaanga energy irukum...apothana innum oru vaaram vachu adi velukalam😈

And many have asked me for More Adhira and Agni's scenes, I'm trying my best to give their scenes often without disturbing the story line. So I didn't want it to feel like force fitting scene when the chapter has a serious crime scene. Eventhough if they have any romance scene it will be baby steps to their relationship, but will definitely not disappoint you. Hope you can understand! 💜🙏

And I hope you will enjoy this chapter of Agni and Adhira! 😏😉☃️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

NO PROOF READ....

NOW, INTO THE STORY!

After reaching home, Agni placed the case file on the living room teapoy and sat on the couch, leaning his head back on the backrest with his eyes closed. Elsewhere Adhira went to their room to freshen up, she took a quick shower and changed into a grey loose tshirt paired with a navy blue night shorts which reached till her knees. She came down, jumping on each stairs like a kid. On hearing a thump sound, Agni opened his eyes to see her jumping down the stairs. He took a deep breath and pulled himself up from the couch lazily,

Agni: "keela vilundhu palla odachika pora....apo theriyum..." he warned her walking past her towards the staircase to go to their room.

Adhira: "ahnnn....apo paakalam" She shouted back playfully and was about to go to the kitchen but the file on the teapoy caught her attention. She stopped on her tracks and started at the file and looked behind her to see if he was gone upstairs or not.

Luckily he went upstairs, so she went near the file and read the file name
"Khatija" She took the file in her hand and opened it to see the picture of Khatija attached to the 1st paper on the right corner. Adhira read the details of Khatija, which was given on the 1st page. She turned the next page to see the Autopsy report along with picture of the wound and body. A particular picture caught her eye, which was nothing but the letter RM engraved on Khatija's chest. Adhira's face turned serious, she slowly traced that picture with her fingers and was engrossed in it.

"Indha file ah vachu ena panra?"

All of a sudden, Agni's voice from behind startled her. She flinched badly, which made the file to slip from her hands and fell on the floor. She instantly turned back holding her chest to see Agni eyeing at her suspiciously. Her heartbeat raised because of him sneaking up on her, she took the file from the floor and placed it on the teapoy, still her heart beat was not normal.

Adhira: "pleaseeeee don't sneak up on me like a cat, Dev!? God...touch it and see how fast my heart is beating" She said pointing her chest, He cocked an Eyebrow at her. She held his hand and placed it on her chest to make him feel the fast beat. Agni's eyes went wide but at the same time he could feel her heart beating fast and so was Agni's. On an additional part, he could also feel her soft chest on top of the cloth. He gulped hard and tried to remove his hand from her chest but she held it tight and pressed it more on her chest to make him feel the raising heartbeat. "Kekudha?....neenga ipdi pana enaku heart attack vandhirum pola" She scowled at him, not knowing the effect she is creating on him.

Agni: "kekudhu....ipo nee.... kaiya.. vidu" he said hesitantly averting his gaze from her. That's when, She realized what she had done. She immediately removed her hand and moved back a bit while he pulled his hand back and scratched his eyebrow with his thumb but not looking at her.