Well....Hi! 💜

I know you guys will be wondering "where the hell did she go?" "Is she alive?" "Stupid women...left the story half way through" "when will she come back?" "Or is she going to stop writing the story?" ....answering to all the questions running in your mind...I DIDN'T GO ANYWHERE, I'M COMPLETELY FINE! I saw all your messages sorry couldn't reply to all of it.

I am doing completely fine health wise, it's just a huge writer's block happened to me, so couldn't concentrate on the story! But deep from my heart I really don't want to stop writing this story...it's just that I couldn't connect! I assure you that I'll definitely be back to wattpad, continuing this story!

MY PROPER APOLOGY TO YOU GUYS FOR LEAVING YOU ABRUPTLY....I'M EXTREMELY SORRY 💜🙏  1000 TIMES SORRY!  

AGAIN, I'm repeating it...I definitely not gonna stop writing this story until I finish it. As of now I took a very long break and put the story on hold. But soon, I'll resume it...so please be ready, Re-reading the previous chapters of THE RED MIST, Maybe a revision for you guys!

And, I'm very grateful to all of you for still loving this story and patiently waiting for this story and also for me too! I love you guys so much for checking up on me. But I feel guilty for making you guys to worry about me!

Once again, A Very Big Thank You, A Very Big Sorry and A Very Very Very Big  Hug 🫂 to you guys! I LOVE YOU ❤