Chapter 9 ❤

NO ONE'S POV:

Agni: " yapo?" He asked over the phone In a serious tone.
.......
Agni: "seri okay Gowtham...naa odane varen" with that he disconnected the call and came out of his study room. He locked the door and went downstairs to see Adhira watching TV. She looked at him questioningly,

Adhira: "veliya kelambitingala?" She asked standing up from the sofa and switched off the TV.

Agni: "ama konja vela iruku..." he said opening the entrance door but paused to look at her "adhira...veetuku rendu key iruku...onnu idhu...innoru key andha shelf la iruku" he said pointing the shelf which was near the tv. "Naa indha key eduthu poren...suppose nee velila ponum na...use the other key...okay ah?" She nodded immediately, he hummed and went outside closing the door behind him.

Adhira stood there looking at the door,

Adhira: "ena aalu pa ivaru....bye kooda sollama poraru..." She shook her head, heaving a sigh but then she realized she didn't ask him when will he be back. So she opened the door and went outside to see him starting his bike. "Agni..." he instantly turned his head to look at her.

Agni: "ena aachu?"

Adhira: "ila adhu...neenga yapo varuvinga nu keka than koopten"

Agni: "hmmm....naa night vandhiruven"

Adhira: "ohhh...okay..." She said nodding her head.

Agni: "seri okay...nee door lock paniko..." he said making her to nod her head slowly and then he took off in his bike.

Adhira: "ipovum paaru....oru bye sonna ena koranja poiruvaru" She twisted her lips and went inside the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Here, Agni was informed to come to the ABC hospital by inspector Gowtham. Agni reached the 3rd floor were Gowtham was waiting for him, he saw Agni and walked towards him immediately.

Agni: "Epdi nadandhadhu?"

Gowtham: "sir, andha Rohan ah en custody la E2 police station la than vachirundhen. Sudden ah nenju vali nu mayangi vilundhitan, Odane hospital ku thookitu vandhutom. Doctors treat panitu avanuku Attack vandhiruku nu sollranga...Reports um apdithan kuduthirukanga..." he said extending Rohan's medical report to Agni.

Agni examined it and closed the report heaving a heavy sigh.

Agni: "Avan oru Fraud Gowtham, indha case la irundhu thapika enna venalum panuvan." He ran his fingers through his hair "Avanuku treatment panadhu Avanoda Family doctor ah? "

Gowtham: "sir, idhu therinja vishayam thana....1st naanga vera hospital than kootitu ponom...but special permission la inga Kondu vara vachitanga" he said in annoyance.

Agni: "psch....avan indha case la irundhu thapika koodadhu....child Sexual harassment case onnum chumma ila...avan panna velaiku paavam andha chinna ponnu hospital la treatment eduthutu iruka..." He asked gritting his teeth in anger. "Andha doctor ah meet panradhum waste-u...." he stomped his leg in frustration. "Ethana naal hospital la iruka sollirukanga?"

Gowtham: "adhu...14 days ku complete bed rest venum nu sollirukanga....ivana jail kum shift pana mudiyadhu....
adhukulla bail vangiruvan sir..."

Agni: "first-u idhu naadagama ila unmaiya nu therinjikanum..." he said thoughtfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand, Adhira Unpacked her luggage and arranged her things in the room. She checked the time, It was half past 6 in the evening,

Adhira: "hmmm....time aaiducha!....seri namma grocery shopping povom" She tied her hair into a messy bun and took her wallet to leave. She took the other key and went out locking the door,
"Cha...things ellam shift pananga...en scooty ah kondu vandhangala...aiyoo ipo naa nadandhu ponume..." She muttered under her breath, huffing.