chapter 5 ❤

NO ONE'S POV:

Somewhere in the world,

Darkness filled the room, nothing could be seen in the room until someone opened the Big metal door and turned on the lights. The room was bright lit instantly, revealing the interior of the room which was painted in white and grey and it had a wooden flooring. The room was sound proofed and was completely covered by plastic curtains including the floor, there was no windows for any natural light to enter the room. In one corner of the room, a girl who was in her 20s wearing a black shimmery cocktail dress which reached till her mid thigh, was tied to a chair and She was half conscious.

The figure who opened the door, walked towards her and tapped her cheeks to wake her up. The girl slowly opened her eyes, but she wasn't able to see anything at first because of the bright lights which was blinding her vision. She then blinked several times to see someone standing infront of her wearing a dark red hoody and a black jean, covered the face with a black face mask.

She panted heavily in fear, she started to shiver as beads of sweat formed on her face. She wriggled her hands and legs but all in vain as it was tied to the chair.

Girl: "w..wh..who are you?...what do you want from me?" She yelled in terror looking at the mask person, but the person remained silent looking at her. The girl was struggling to get out of the chair,

Person: "Don't waste your energy, sweetpea" a deep male voice boomed through out the room.

Girl: "Please, let me go" She begged him with tears flowing down her eyes "please...." earning a dark chuckle from him. He then moved towards the table which was beside the girl, he bent down to her height and leaned forward slightly, removing his mask. The girl frown looking at him in confusion, processing who he was?

Girl: "who are you?" She asked in a feeble voice. The guy leaned forward near her ear and whispered,

Guy: "RM" saying that he kissed the girl's earlobe Making her to turn her face to the other side in disgust. He then pulled himself up straight and turned towards the table in search of something. The girl then screamed on top of her lungs to get help, so sad that the poor soul didn't know the room was sound proof. "Amelia sweetie, No one can hear your screams. Stop wasting your energy" he said busy digging into the bag which was on the table.

Amelia was in shock, wondering how did he know her name.

Amelia: "how...did you know my name? Are you a stalker?" She asked him in terror but as a response he showed his evil smirk making her go all frustrated "arghh....who the F**k are you? What do you want from me?" She shouted in annoyance.

RM: "it's just you, baby. I just want you" He said making her eyes go wide in fear.

Amelia: "leave me....let me go.... let me go you prick" She yelled as hot tears rolling down her cheeks.

RM: "awww...my poor girl, don't cry!" He said wiping her tears "will let you go, soon" an evil smirk was plastered on his lips. She sobbed silently looking at the floor, RM moved towards her with a small cylinder which was connected with a venturi mask in it, he then tried to place the mask on her nose. But she wriggled her face, he kept the cylinder down and held her hair forcefully making her to hiss in pain. "Sweetpea, it's just a simple work. Don't make me to loose my temper, let's finish this and enjoy our show together" he maintained a calm yet a deep voice and placed the mask on her nose before turning the knob of the cylinder to let the gas pass through the tube. She struggled alot from inhaling the gas but couldn't hold her breath for a long time and ended up inhaling it.

After a minute, he removed the mask from her and kept it aside.

Amelia: "wh..wha..what did..you give me?" She panted heavily.