Chapter 11 ❤

Hello all, first of all I'm extremely sorry for the late update. I couldn't focus on the story for a while, so that is why there was a delay in the update. This won't happen next time, will give updates as I told before.💜

And coming to the update about NERUNGAADHEY ONESHOT, I thought of giving updates Once in two weeks but I got stuck with the plot. So I have decided that, NERUNGAADHEY ONESHOT'S updates will be given whenever the plot is ready. Hope you can understand and I'm sorry💜 The AS- ANTHOLOGY update will be updated as I told before. Once again I'm sorry for the late update 💜🙏

So, before going into the story...thank so much for the 15k reads , your votes and your comments for the Red Mist! It gives me boost to write the story and making me feel overwhelmed. This story is quite difficult for me to carry forward because I don't want to disappoint you guys with the plot. So I'm trying my best to keep you engaged to this story ❤ And I hope you all like it, so far. Happy reading💜
~~~~~~~~~~

(Reminder to Check out the cast list once again, in case if you forgot. TIA)

No proof read....
.
.
.

After the Spicy incident in the kitchen, Adhira was pondering over it throughout their Dinner, Adding to it she didn't spare a glance at him as he refused to wear his tshirt. Agni happened to notice her reaction and tried to suppress his laugh throughout the dinner.

Later in the room while Adhira was arranging the bed to sleep, Agni walked inside the room. Seeing him walking towards the bed, she immediately laid herself on the bed and pulled the duvet over her head. Agni chuckled quietly, laying himself on the bed and when he was about to close his eyes to sleep, Adhira sprung up sitting on the bed and faced Agni, he looked at her with his eyebrows raised in confusion.

Agni: "ena?"

Adhira: "naa kekave marandhuten....
guru anna va paathingala? Ena sonnanga? Andha Paiyan oda report false thana? Avana ulla potingala?" She bombarded him questions.

He slowly sat up and leaned back on the headboard heaving a sigh,

Agni: "ipo en ipdi Bahubali la vidra ambu maadhiri..kelvi amba vidra? Porumaiya kelu" he said nodding his head gesturing her to calm down.

Adhira: "adhu onnum ila konjam excite aaiten...seri sollunga ena aachu inaiku?" She asked sitting comfortably facing him.

Agni: "Adhuva...." he trailed looking infront while adhira was looking at him curiously.

Flashback :

After walking out of Rohan's ward, Agni came and sat on the hallway chair. He waited for Gowtham patiently for two hours, going through the report again and again. Later, Gowtham came walking towards Rohan's ward but saw Agni sitting on the hallway and walked towards him.

Gowtham: "Sir?"

Agni: "sollunga Gowtham? Ellam ready ah?" He asked standing up from the chair.

Gowtham: "All done, sir. Doctor ah paakuradhu than balance" he said smiling, extending the paper he had in his hand.

Agni: "apo polama?" He asked with a smirk getting the papers from Gowtham.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Doctors cabin,

Agni: "Aprm sir? Unga cabin romba neat ah vachirukingale?!" He said looking around the room "adhe maadhiri unga service irundha nalla irukum" he said making Dr.Moorthy (ROHAN'S FAMILY DOC) to furrow his eyes in suspicion.