Chapter 23 ❤

NO PROOF READ,

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

FRIDAY- 11:52 PM,

Somewhere deep inside the dark forest, sound of owls hooting was heard along with a muffled screaming sound and it was not heard after few seconds. It was a sound of male and it came from the abandoned forest cabin in the middle of the forest.

RM, walked outside the cabin house, covered in blood stains with a cup of white tea and looked around the place sipping the tea, with calmness.

The cabin house looked completely rustic and damaged from the outside as well as the inside, it had a small bulb near the entry door and lamps inside. But in the underground, it looked like a basement warehouse with good acoustics. The cabin has a secret door on the floor in one of the rooms, which leads to the warehouse, where RM murdered Khatija.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

After having the white tea, RM walked back inside to the secret door and opened it. He climbed down the steep staircase closing the door above, RM walked along the narrow passage for few meters, which led him to a big metal door paneled with acoustics. He walked inside and closed the door behind to see a guy, striped naked and was drowned in his own blood. The sight of the guy tied to the chair, moaning and groaning in complete pain made RM to smile wickedly in Happiness. He walked towards the guy, adjusting his black gloves which he was wearing already and took a scalpel in his hands. The guy was half conscious, he tried to open his eyes but his eyelids were droopy due to the gas RM made the guy to inhale. RM, held the guy's chin and made him to look up, a shallow cut on his neck was seen. RM touched the cut where the blood was oozing out, making the guy to groan in pain. He wiped the blood from the guy's throat and smeared the blood on his fingers and smelt it. He deeply inhaled it, feeling the metallic smell of the blood while closing his eyes. He then exhaled sharply and looked at the guy,

RM: "want to smell your blood?" He asked moving his hands towards the guy's nostril. The guy moved his head as hot tears flew down his cheeks due to the strong pain. "Or....would you like to taste it?" He smirked and licked the blood on his gloved hand, making the guy to change his expression into disgust.

Guy: "ya...y..yaaru....d...da...n...n..nee?" He asked in a feeble voice. "Ena da....venum...unaku?"

RM stood up straight and looked at the guy with his eyes squinted,

RM: "you've been here for a day.....still you don't know me!? Un kannula edhadhu problem ah?" He bent down near the guy's face, "ipo theridha kannu?"

Guy: "arghhhhh...." he shouted in agony
"Ena vitru-"

RM: *scoffs* "unna vidradhuka ivvlo decorations paniruken" he said running his hands over the guy's cut. "Innamum panuven" his voice changed deep with an evil smirk plastered on his lips while he pressed the tip of the scalpel on the guy's scrotum and slit it making the guy to scream in extreme pain. "En da kathura? Unaku valika kudadhunu than I made you to inhale the gas...still you are screaming? Is it too much to handle?" He asked pressing it deeply inside. RM stood up and looked at the pool of blood with a wide smile, "wow...just look around....it's full of Blood, nalla iruku la indha color, indha smell....completely Red" he said looking around the blood pool with a lustrous glint in his eyes, while the guy screamed in pain and everything became blurred and he blacked out.
"Ufff....Again you blacked out? Tsk tsk tsk!" He shook his head looking at the guy, who almost died. He took out his phone clicked ah picture of the guy and typed something in the phone.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SATURDAY- 10:30 AM,