Chapter 8 ❤

No proof read....

NO ONE'S POV:

Adhira: "woahhhh.....indha restaurant romba azhaga iruku..." She said looking at the view.

The restaurant was a open roofed in the cliff with the beautiful view of the night sky and the sea. The interiors of the restaurant was white in color, candle lights and warm lights were lit brightly.

Adhira: "epdi takunu reserve paninga?" She asked looking at him in surprise.

Agni: "Netheh naa book paniten" he said adjusting his hair as the cold breeze was messing his hair which still looked good on him.

The waiter approached them with a bottle of wine,

Waiter: "may I pour you a glass of wine? Sir? Ma'am?"

Agni: "No, thank you I don't drink." He responded with a smile.

Adhira: "water is fine, thank you"

They ordered their food and waited for it, adhira was admiring the atmosphere whereas Agni was busy focusing something. She then turned to look at him and noticed that he was staring. She followed his gaze to find where he was focusing but looked down to see that he was focusing on her exposed chest. She immediately snapped her fingers infront of his face, he quickly averted his gaze to her face.

Adhira: "Ena looku?.....enga paakuringa?" She cocked an Eyebrow at him.

Agni: "hey chi....adhellam ila....adhu...adhu anga edho irukeh...enadhunu paathen" he said hesitantly, she then realized that he was focusing on the tattoo which peeped out slightly.

Adhira: "ohhh...idhuva?" She asked moving the neck of her dress slightly to reveal the Heart shaped tattoo to him. He gasped slightly by her actions but composed himself and focused on the tattoo. He noticed that it was two thumb prints, one was normal sized the other was quite small, it was angled and joined together to form a heart shape.

Agni: "idhu enadhu? Thumb print ah?" He asked with a frown.

Adhira: "hmmm...ama" She nodded with a smile "idhu mihi and ennoda thumb print, adha than tattoo ah potiruken" She said caressing it. He looked at her with an amused smile, thinking of the idea of the tattoo which she pierced.

Agni: "mihika na...avvlo pudikuma?"

Adhira: "Romba romba.....enamo therila naanga romba close...adhellam oru connection nu sollalam. Yapovum enkuda than irupa, when I'm happy, sad and even if I'm pissed off......not with her but general ah sollren....yapovume enkuda than irupa....kovama irundha en veetla mathavanga en pakkam varamaatanga but ava ena calm down panuva...she's such a sweet doll....and I miss her alot" She said looking at him with a slight smile, he did notice the moist in her eyes.

Agni could understand their bond and he admired it from day one. He didn't know how to console her, so he decided to divert the topic.

Agni: "actually...cute ah iruku..." he said with a slight smile, making her to look at him in shock.

Adhira: "Naathana?" She asked in a teasing tone.

Agni: "Don't woo yourself....I was talking about the tattoo and the idea of it" he rolled his eyes.

Adhira: "othukamaatingale..." She mumbled to herself.

In a while the food which they ordered arrived and they started to enjoy their dinner. But Agni was thinking,

Agni'sMV: "iva nadamaadum tattoo kadaiya irupa polaye!?" He was curious to know whether she had anymore,

Agni: "ahm....avvlothana? Ila...." he drawled looking at her with a frown, she looked at him quizzically trying to process his question and then realized,