chapter 13 ❤

Heya all, so you people asked me for an early update. Adhunala than indha update, but idhu long update ila comparatively to the other chapters,
chorry😁💜 🙏
.
.
.
Okay, before going into the story I recently read this Ashaangi story of aathviaslove RED HEAVEN. It is an on going story and the plot is also super cool and emotional. Give it a try, you would like it!❤ it is a story suggestion from my side 💜
.
.
.
.
.
.

Happy reading 💜☃️

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Agni who was busy having his time in the night club, came back home around around 3 A.M. He unlocked the door with the other key he had and entered the house. Agni took his phone out of his pocket while placing the key in the nearby shelf. As a sudden occurrence he got reminded of the continuous call when he was in the club.

Agni: "yaaro...continuous ah call panitu irundhangale? Yaara irukum?" He asked surfing through the numbers and called the number to find out who was the person. He turned his head towards the living room when Adhira's phone blared, he frowned and walked towards the couch seeing the bright light flashing from the couch in the darkness. He took the phone in his hand to see his number on the screen "iva number ah idhu?" He frowned mumbling to himself but then it turned into a scoff when he saw how his number was saved*Nerupu Kumarey*
"Ivala thirutha mudiyadhu.....aana iva edhuku phone pana? Adhuvum ivvlo time? En number epdi kedachadhu?" He mumbled to himself walking in a hurry towards the staircase and climbed up skipping two steps.

Agni opened the room door and entered inside to see Adhira lying on the bed. He walked towards her slowly looking at her in concern, but saw her snoring Slightly in deep sleep. He let his breath out which he was holding back without him knowing it.

Agni: "phone ah anga vachitu...inga thoonguradha paaru" he muttered under his breath and moved towards the bathroom to get refreshed.

Once he locked the bathroom door behind him, Adhira who was pretending to be asleep all the while, slowly opened her eyes.

Adhira: "club la koothadichitu veetuku vara time ah paaru!?" She muttered under her breath in annoyance.

When she saw the picture and came back to the room to sleep but she couldn't sleep at all. She tossed and turned thinking about the picture "ena thavira matha ellarukitayum nalla toothpaste advertisement ku vara maadhiri palla kaati sirika vendiyadhu, sadist" She was ranting about it to her Hooman, which laid in the bed helplessly.

As time passed she tried to sleep but still she couldn't sleep as her thoughts were going back to Agni, not that she doubted him for having an affair or something. But she was pissed off that he didn't even consider her for a housemate,atleast. He could have informed but he left just like that without informing her and that irritated her alot.

And as suddenly interrupting her ranting with Hooman, she heard the main door locking sound. Adhira knew it was ofcourse Agni, so she pretended to fall asleep.

When she heard the bathroom door opening sound, she immediately pulled the duvet over her head. Agni came out wearing his tracks and as always his torso naked. He stood infront of the mirror wiping his face, but noticed adhira who pulled down the duvet slightly to see what was he doing?! Agni who saw this through the mirror acted casually and moved towards the bed and laid himself.

Agni: "Maraindhirundhu paarkum marumam ena?" He asked facing adhira, who gasped slightly for getting caught but remained silent. "Nalla nadikurenu vena award kuduka sollren unaku" he said sarcastically making her to remove the duvet from her face and glare at him. But she didn't utter a single word and turned facing the other side, which made him to frown at her behavior but then he ignored it.