chapter 2 ❤

No proof read....

NO ONE'S POV:

Flashback continues....

Adhira was sitting on the hospital bed, drowning in her thought cloud. She was wondering whether she accepted the marriage because of the medications or is it because of her father. But whatever it is now, she can't back off. Her single answer made her family so happy, especially her father.

Adhira's thought was interrupted by the hospital room door creaking sound. She looked at the door to see the doctor entering.

Doctor: "Hello adhira....how are you feeling now?"

Adhira: "I guess....um...good?" She shrugged her shoulders questioningly.

Doctor: "it seems more like a question to me!" The doctor said chuckling "seri...oru chinna examine than...to check how you are doing!"

Adhira: "dhaaralama panunga..." She nodded her head with a smile.

Doctor: " Do you feel any pain in your head?" The doctor asked examining her head.

Adhira: "ila...no pain...I'm good"

Doctor: "okay....it's good!....seri now tell me....what is my name?"

Adhira: "doc...are you serious? " She asked shaking her head .

Doctor: "I am serious...you know this is a procedure...aprm ena?"

Adhira: "seri...seri....kamali...Doctor kamali...podhuma?" She chuckled.

Kamali: "good girl....." She giggled.

After a while the examine session was over, when kamali was about to leave adhira stopped her,

Adhira: "doc...unga kaila irukura report ah kudutha...naa panen la" She smiled sheepishly

Kamali: "Not yet my girl, you are a patient-" she was cut by adhira

Adhira: "I'm a doc-" now kamali interrupted her,

Kamali: "yes...yes...you are a doctor! But ipo nee patient than, once your back to the hospital AS A DOCTOR, I'll give you the reports...ipo you rest well"

Adhira: "please please please....kamali...please...en chellam la..please..." She pleaded her showing her doe eyes, Ofcourse who will not fall for it.

Kamali: "arghhh....seri seri....tharen..." She extended the report to adhira "unna lam thiruthave mudiyadhu...po"
She shook her head earning a wide grin from adhira.

As a doctor Adhira's one of the favorite thing to do was to read the reports, she loves to do it. And ofcourse kamali knows it very well as she was Adhira's colleague, yes adhira works in the same hospital as a Doctor.

Adhira was busy going through her reports, again the room door opened ajar. She looked up to see Maitreyi behind Mihika. Adhira's face brightened with a smile on seeing Mihika but it turned into a frown.

Adhira: "Mihi baby....what happened? You look so dull?" She asked reading mihi's expression.

Mihika: "onnum ila aththa....I'm good" She smiled but her smile didn't reach her eyes. She climbed the stool and sat on the bed beside adhira.

Adhira: "ilaye....en baby oda face romba dull ah iruke!? Yaaradhu edhadhu sonnangala?" She asked keeping the report aside and pulled mihi into her embrace, she snuggled into adhira and gave a brief look at her mother Maitreyi and sat silently. Adhira who noticed it, looked at Maitreyi "anni, ena aachu? Thittuningala?"

Maitreyi: "naa en ivala thitturen....ava things ah proper ah vaikanum nu sonnen.....aana....un anna than...konjam thittitaru" She said sitting on the chair nearby.