Chapter 18 ❤

Heya💜 hope you all are doing good! 😇

STORY SUGGESTION:

If interested, do check out nandy1910 's
"The Unlucky Charm". Which is posted in her profile! Give her your love and support! 💜🙏

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Into the story,

No proof read....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The next day morning Agni was getting ready for his duty in a hurry as he woke up late in the morning due to his disturbed sleep. He wore a Maroon shirt and a khaki pant, he came downstairs buttoning his shirt and was about to leave but Adhira stopped him.

Adhira: "ungaluku naa daily sollanum ah? Saaptu ponga nu?"

Agni: "enaku romba urgent ah oru vela iruku..naa adhan kelambitu iruken..." he said and turned to leave but she held his shirt hem from behind and pulled him towards her. She tiptoed and spoke near his ears,

Adhira: "ena kolakaari ah maathiradhinga...olunga vaanga" She said through her gritted teeth. When Agni was about to say something she closed his mouth with her palm and said "10 mins la onnum aagiradhu..." She said as her breath was fanning on his neck. He stood there silently and looked at her from the corner of his eyes and slightly nodded his head in acceptance. "Hmmm...good" She said without taking her palm, so he licked on her palm, she instantly took her hand from his mouth and moved back with a disgusted face. "Chiiiii...." She wiped her palm on his shirt whining which made him to laugh. On seeing him laughing, she hit him on his chest.
"Ipdiya panuvinga...aala paaru"

Agni: "pinna...nee apdiye en vaaya mooditey irundha vera ena panradhu.." he said casually and walk past her to the dining table, leaving her to throw daggers at him. "Ena katti pudika avvlo aasaiya?" He asked in a teasing tone.

Adhira: "unga Aasa....vera vela ila paarunga enaku...." She shouted from behind "kolupu...odambu full ah kolupu...koraikuren" She mumbled to herself but unfortunately it was audible to him.

Agni: "ahnnn....kandipa koraikalam..." he paused and looked back at her "sendhey koraipom" he winked at her with a teasing smile and turned infront, making her to gasp but it turned into a scowl and she scolded him mentally "Angaye nikkama neeyum saaptu kelambu" he said without looking at her.

Adhira walked towards the dining table huffing and served him breakfast, he looked at the plate and then at her,

Agni: "un plate enga? Nee saapdala?"

Adhira: "inaiku enaku 10:30 ku than duty....so naa aprm saaptukuren..." She said moving towards the shelf nearby to take her phone. Suddenly, Agni's phone started to ring, he looked at the direction of the sound.

Agni: "Dhira....en phone matum konjam eduthu kuden.." he said while eating. But she kept staring at him for a brief second and walked to the living room to get his phone which was on the teapoy.

Adhira: "Gowtham calling..." She handed him the phone and stood beside him with a smile, while he was talking over the phone. Once disconnecting the call, he turned to look at Adhira's smiling face, which made him to give quizzical look.

Agni: "What?" He cocked an Eyebrow at her.

Adhira: "hmmm....pudichiruku" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

Agni: "what did you like?!...phone ringtone?" He asked knitting his eyebrows together in confusion.

Adhira: "what you said now..." he couldn't get what she was mentioning and started to think "The way you called me....adhu pudichiruku" that was when it occurred to him that he blurted out calling her as Dhira. His eyes went wide in realization "naa edhuvum sollamaaten pa...you can call me like that..it's up to you" She said with a genuine smile.