chapter 25 ❤

Heya...people....Adhira ku affair ndra range ku pesuringaleyy😂 enaku azhuguradha sirikuradha nu therilaye......ahnnnn ellam future la theriya varum🧘‍♀️🤷‍♀️

And, For those who forgot who is Rohan?

He was the guy who Sexually harassed a small girl and was arrested by Agni and Gowtham. But, Rohan got hospitalized due to his act of not being well and tried to escape from going to jail. But with the help of Guru (Adhira's colleague) and Adhira, Agni provided the right report and Sent Rohan to the jail. Remember?

If you still can't remember, read chapter 9 and 10.

NO PROOF READ....
.
.
.
.
.

Cont....

Rudran who listened to varun was now in complete shock, he couldn't believe his own ears.

Rudran: "ena da sollra?!" He took a step forward with his eyes wide. Varun  nodded his head slowly and Lowered his head. "En kuda thana da irundha...oru naal kuda enkita idha pathi sonnadhey ila..." he asked in an unbelievable tone.

Varun: "ila da....adhu....naa sollalam nu than irundhen...but adhukulla I had to leave.. ..aprm....everything just got messed up, now" he sat on the chair, running his fingers through his hair.

Rudran: " idhu.....avanuku theriyuma?" He asked hesitantly, as a response varun shook his head slowly. "Therinjadhuna mothama mudinjadhu..idhu evvlo periya vishayam..." he facepalmed himself "chaaa....ivvlo naal silent killer ah irundhiruka....onnume sollama...."

Varun, instantly look at Rudran and stared at him for a while. Rudran looked at him questioningly with his eyes raised, Varun shook his head as nothing and looked away.

Rudran: "Idhu enga poi mudiya pogudho....innum ena ena maraikuranu therilayee....idhu enaku therinjadhu nu avanuku therinja....avvlothan....aaradi la avaney kuli thondi ena paduka vachiruvan.....kadavuleyyy" he whined leaning his head on the wall nearby, while varun was in deep thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7:45 PM, At home,

Adhira was wandering around the house wondering, where Agni went? Whether he ate or not? She tried calling him but he didn't pick up instead he sent a message saying "I'm busy".

Adhira: "apdi ena vela...phone ah kuda edukama? Indha paithyakaran kita maatikitu-" She stopped abruptly and snapped her head towards the door, on hearing the door clicking sound.

It was none other than Agni, he looked the door behind and placed the key on the shelf. He looked at Adhira questioningly, who was staring at him.

Agni: "ena?" He asked placing the file on the console.

Adhira: "finally....." She said dramatically Making him to roll his eyes "ahhhh...please don't roll your eyes too much, else you would see the back of your skull." She said as sarcasm was flowing down her mouth, smoothly.

Agni: "ummm?!...was this a joke? Was I supposed to laugh?" He asked with his eyes squinted with equal sarcasm, "ohh...then I'm sorry, I forgot to laugh" he said with a thin smile, which made adhira to scoff.

Adhira: "psch...en ivvlo late?"

Agni: "adhan andha note laye poteney...emergency nu...apo late thana aagum" he said and walked towards the staircase, limping slightly. And it was noticed by Adhira,

Adhira: "one minute..." She said making him to hault in his tracks...

Agni: "ipo ena ?"

Adhira: "idhu ena unga kaal la?....Red stain ah iruku? Pant vera kilinjiruku?" She asked moving towards him with full of concern in her voice. Agni, looked down his pant and back at her.