chapter 1 ❤

Hello all😍 hope you all are doing good.
I'm back with my next story, this genre is completely different from the other story of mine. I don't know how far I'll do justice to this plot. But I'll try my best to keep you engaged to this story. I hope you guys will enjoy it.
HAPPY READING 💜

Sorry I missed out one character,

Pugazh as Rudran
(Friend of Agni)

Pugazh as Rudran (Friend of Agni)

Let's get into the story.......

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

NO ONE'S POV:

Somewhere in the world,

The streets were blaring with the siren
Sound of the cops vehicle at the dawn of the day. It was a dark alley with many garbage cans piled up along with it, a sack was placed in the middle of the alley. The sack was painted in Red color and was tightly tied by a rope but a thin Red smoke tried to escape from the sack through the gap on the head of the sack. It gave an illustration of, a soul leaving the body.

The cops came near the sack to examine it, they were informed by the rag picker. It felt very suspicious as who might have placed it perfectly in the middle of the alley? As they didn't know what was inside the sack, they had a thought that it might also be an explosive. A cop hesitantly walked towards the sack and tried to untie the knot, he was all tensed and nervous.

Once the Cop removed the knot, the red smoke which was leaking from the sack gushed outside. The red smoke reached a certain height and started to spread in the air, it felt like the morning Mist was painted in Red color.

The cop who removed the knot, flinched back in fear seeing the Red smoke gushing out, he immediately covered his nose with his handkerchief as he didn't know what type of smoke was it. The smoke blocked the vision, the cops swayed their hands in the air to clear the view. The cop squinted his eyes to get a clear view of the sack and moved the top of the sack to make his eyes go wide.

It was a girl's naked dead body which has many cut-opens, the blood was oozing out and covered the whole body.
The cop squated and took a close look of the body, he noticed that something was engraved on the chest of the girl's body.

The cop: "R M" he spelled it out with furrowed eyebrows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adhira's POV:

I closed my eyes in complete frustration and took a deep breath to calm myself.

My MV: " Ipdi nadakum nu naa edhir paakala, Yaarumeh naa sollradha kekalaye....kekavum ready ah ila, motha kaaranamum avanga matum than...." with thoughts running in my mind, I slowly opened my eyes to look at the people infront of me. My eyes turned red with frustration and sadness.