Chapter 29 ❤

This chapter is only for Dev and Dhira❤

HAPPY READING😇

NO PROOF READ...

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Continuation...

Adhira and Agni, both had their dinner in silence. To her surprise, he didn't ask her anything about the lie that she had told him, even though he found out. That was quite suspicious for Adhira, who was glancing at him often while eating.

Whereas, Agni was too busy to think about "Why did She lie to him?" Instead, his mind was fully occupied about the case, who is it?, who is the next victim? Where is it going to happen? How can he stop the killer? These were the question running on his mind. But he did notice Adhira's glance from the side of his eye, but chose to stay silent. One thing he was sure about was, not to ask her about the lie. If she wanted to tell him, she would have. So, he thought not to bombard her with question.

After the dinner, Agni helped her with the kitchen cleaning and dish washing,
But the silence still prevailed between them. After a while, Adhira went to their bedroom and Agni went straight to the study room.

Agni sat on his chair with the case files and scribbled the hints on the paper.

Agni: "What must be his choice of picking the victim?" He muttered under his breath scratching his jaw with a pen. "Must figure it out soon" he heaved a sigh and continued to go through the Case reports. He started to hear some sound from upstairs which is the terrace.

Agni squinted his eyes in confusion and looked up at the ceiling as the noise continued. It was a sound of someone dragging something, it made a screech sound.

Agni: "Ena sound adhu?" He stood up from the chair mumbling and walked out of the room. His mind straight away went to adhira, to see if she was safe. He went to their room to see no one and furrowed his eyebrows thoughtfully. He then realized it was her, in the terrace, making those sounds.

Agni: "What is she upto? Behind my back?" He muttered to himself running his fingers along his hair, heaving a sigh. "I want to trust you, Dhira. But you are complicating it for me." He closed his eyes and leaned back on the wall.

Meanwhile Adhira, who came to the terrace silently was Moving the boxes in silence and Gathered the scattered things to the respective place. But she didn't know that it made quite an attentive sound which caught Agni's attention.

Adhira: "Before he comes out of the study room, I should get this done" She said wearing the rubber gloves on her hands.

Agni who came upstairs was shocked to his core to see her moving the small Wooden raft along with few other things. And looked around the terrace to see his lifetime shock. Wiping her forehead, she picked up the sand bag and turned to her left to see Agni standing near the door in utter shock.

Agni couldn't believe his eyes, she didn't know what to do, she stood there frozen in her spot and looked at Agni.

Adhira: "Dev..." she gulped hard calling his name. "I...I...can e...e...ex..explain" She dropped the sand bag in shock. She moved closer to him leaving the things behind. With the rubber gloves hand she was about to touch him but he signaled her to stop.

Agni: "This is what you were doing behind my back for these many days, is it?" He stared at her. She gulped hard removing the Gloves from her hand and kept it aside on the floor. "Who helped you with this, Adhira?" He was still staring at her, expecting for an answer.