Chapter 17 ❤

Heya💜 I've already mentioned in my AS-Anthology, so once again I'll convey it here also.

"I WON'T STOP WRITING ANY OF MY STORIES, UNLESS AND UNTIL I FEEL LIKE (which will not happen in near future)

Nandri, Vanakkam 💜🙏

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

⚠️ WARNING:  MENTION OF CRIME SCENE AND AUTOPSY IN THIS CHAPTER ⚠️

No proof read....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Agni reached the location which was shared by Gowtham to see the place crowded. He squeezed him through the crowd and saw the scene infront of him. A Sack was tied with a rope on top and painted in Red color and was thrown near a garbage. Red smoke was escaping through the tied end of the Red sack.

Gowtham: "sir, morning station ku complaint vandhadhu. Ivaru than complaint panirukaru" he pointed a middle aged man who was standing nearby.

Agni: "open pani paathingala ulla ena irukunu?" He asked focusing on the sack.

Gowtham/ The man: "ila sir" they both said in unison. Agni looked at the man,

Agni: "unga peru ena?"

Man: "Dinesh, sir"

Agni: "okay sir, neenga yapo paathinga?"

Dinesh: "sir, usual ah naa walking pora road idhu...yapovum pora maadhiri inaikum ponen but konjam late ah kelambinen veetla irundhu...apo indha road la walk pogum podhu edho red color ah therinjadhu...ena nu konjam pakathula paaka ponen sir, paatha ipdi red paint adichu oru pai aprm indha red smoke adhula irundhu vandhadha paathen...takunu bayandhuten sir bomb ah irukumo nu...odane police ku inform paniten" he said looking agni.

Agni: "okayyy....en inaiku morning late ah kelambuninga walking ku?"

Dinesh: "adhu onnum ila sir, nethu night than business vishayama ooruku poitu vandhen..andha tired la nalla thoongiten sir"

Agni: "hmmmm....seri neenga apdi wait panunga...theva patta koopdrom" he said and walked towards the sack.

Gowtham: "Avara suspect list la add pananum ah sir?" He whispered asking Agni.

Agni: "ila Gowtham...avaru poi sollala...avaru kannu unmaiya than solludhu.." he said, earning a nod from Gowtham "ipo idha open pananum...naane check panren"

Gowtham: "sir, bomb squad on the way...wait panuvome!?"

Agni: "adhuku time ila Gowtham...public vera kootama nikuranga...media ku information pochuna avangalum crowd paniruvanga....so 1st ulla ena irukunu paapom...indha place ah clear pana sollunga..."  Gowtham nodded and signaled the other police to clear public from the scene.

Agni looked at the sack for a brief second and untied the knot, the red smoke gushed out of the sack making the scene blurry. Agni squinted his eyes and blinked several times, he then pulled down the sack and was shocked as hell to see a girl's body, naked and completely soaked in blood. He noticed  the cuts on her face, neck, shoulder and chest, along with letters engraved on her chest "RM".

The others were equally shocked to see a body and its horrific condition. The girl's face was damaged with many cuts and it was hard for them to find a proper face of her.

Agni: "Murder..." he muttered under his breath while rubbing his temples in disbelief. "Gowtham, odane forensic department la irundhu vara sollunga..." he covered the sack over the girl's face and said "cover ah remove pana venam...and immediately ask our team to block this road"