Chapter 24 ❤

Heya.....I'm back! 🥰 

Kovapadadhinga...unga veetu pullaiya nenachu manichu vitrunga sollama ponadhuku.😁🙏 As I said I wasn't feeling well and later on I had a writer's block so I needed a long break from everything. Adhunala than wattpad pakkame vara mudila...I Uninstalled it. But now I'm back and saw all your messages and comments, sorry for not replying cuz I wasn't using wattpad! I will reply to the messages, soon💜 Mikka nandri for your sweet messages about my health and me, guys!💜 Inime update correct ah varum...but I can only update the story on weekends, because of my work. Hope you can understand!😇 And, I'm alright now.

Before going into the story, please brush through the previous chapter for the continuity.

And, one more thing, previous chapters comments paathen. RM, he than nu happy ah irundhinga....But RM en rendu per ah iruka kudadha?! He and she ah iruka kudadha?!😉 Avvlothan, now into the story.....

NO PROOF READ......
.
.
.
.
.
SUNDAY- 7:00 AM,

Both Adhira and Agni were sleeping and suddenly Agni's phone started to ring. He reached his phone in half sleep and attended it, it was a call from Gowtham.
The news he heard, made him to sprung up from the bed in shock.

Agni: "Rohan ah?" he asked in aghast.

.......

Agni: "okay, i'll be there in 15mins" he immediately disconnected the call and rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

He came out freshening up and wore an olive tshirt and khaki pants, he got ready without disturbing Adhira who was still sleeping. He looked at her and didn't want to wake her up, so he grabbed a sticky note and wrote,

"Emergency at work, Bye"

And placed it on her mobile screen and left the house.

~~~~~~~~~

Agni, reached the spot at 7:55 AM. He was shocked to see the reporters along with their cameramen's on the spot. Gowtham and the other officers were trying to control the media crowd behind the barricade. Agni walked past them and headed straight to the crime spot, eyeing Gowtham to follow him.

Agni was dumbstruck to see the exact same scenario as Khatija infront of his eyes. But this time it was a guy and that was, Rohan. He scanned the surroundings of the sack, it was in the corner of a narrow street and again it was beside a garbage can. He Closely looked at Rohan's body which was still inside the red sack covered till his abdomen. And there was it, the letter RM engraved on Rohan's chest, which was similar to Khatija's.

Agni: "Ditto?!" He asked looking at Gowtham, who simply gave a nod as a response. Agni heaved a deep sigh and turned to look at the media crowd, he was completely perplexed looking at them. "Media ku epdi news pochu?"

Gowtham: "sir, morning body ah paathutu police ku inform paanadhey media person than. He should have spread the word and it caught like a forest fire"

Agni: "psch....yaaru adhu?" He asked with a little annoyance. Gowtham pointed towards the jeep where the media guy who informed the police was standing. Looking at him agni walked towards the guy.

Gowtham: "and sir, I have informed the Forensic team, they should be here in any minute." He said, earning a hum as a response from Agni.

Agni went and stood infront of the guy,

Agni: "neenga than inform panadha?"

Guy: "yes sir, en peru Velraj, KKK Channel la work panren"

Agni: "adhey maadhiri neenga than media ku inform panirukinga pola?" He asked eyeing the crowd.