Part 17 Three Strikes I

For what Roselina has done to me, all nobles around the seven kingdoms have had a long discussion among themselves. In the end, Roselina was banned from using any magic or potions, as well as even from asking anyone to do so for her. I believe they only wanted to sort this out among themselves, they would probably wanted to leave some image for her to keep on living for the rest of her life.

I was told to get some rest and was free from any work for the day. Phew! I tossed myself on the bed, but the moment I got on the bed, I felt something sticking at my back. I pulled out a card, and on it was the familiar looking color schemes and the hand writings.

To: Ma Petite (draws a love here)
Ready for our heists?
See you at 6.

This is? I then recalled what that Kaitou Joker had said before. I didn't even think he really mean it!

I started panicking, it is almost 6, I haven't sent out any advanced notices, yet have I let Mr. Silverheart know about this! If I didn't show up at all then that stupid Joker is going to grab the treasures and start mocking again! Ugh, just thinking of that dunce-like grin made me feel like punching him in the face!

But what should I do? What should I do? I started pacing back and forth nervously in my room. Anyhow, I should have asked Mr. Silverheart's help for readying all these stuffs before my heist.

I turned to my door knob, ready to leave and meet Mr. Silverheart. Before I can open the door, the whole room was instantly loomed over with dark shadows, I looked over my shoulder and saw the huge blimp right outside the windows.

The colors of this blimp... It must be Sky Joker. The next thing I knew, that Joker jumped right into my bedroom from the huge windows, sending the curtains flapping like crazy.

He got on his feet and said,"Ah, good evening, my dear~"

"What are you doing here?" I furrowed my brows, having no intention of letting him in at all.

"Aww, have you forgotten all about our date?" He crossed his arms then pouted like a child again.

"What? No! We are NOT dating each other!"

"But you promised, so you can't break your promise!"

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on! Since when did I even promised to do so?!"

"Yep, you didn't say anything about it, so I believe you had acquiesced to our decision~" he leaned in with an ear-to-ear grin and said so. I stepped back and turned to the other side,"But I don't even want to go out on any heists tonight, you can't force me to---"

"Oh, so you only want me to go out and steal treasures by myself? " He cut my sentence and started acting all dramatic,"Aww, that's too bad~ I had located treasures I believe you intent to steal--" He squatted down on the ground,"--which I believe belonged to your mother," those words caught my interest, I took a glance at him, wondering what was his next move,"Ah, and also, I had sent out both our advanced cards~ Well what would they think if they find out that Kaitou King never showed up the whole night, but Kaitou Joker on the other hand stole all of the treasures? Hmm? Oh~ So Kaitou King was a cowardly loser who lost all these treasure heists to the famous Kaitou Joker, while crying somewhere else in a corner~Boohoo, too bad--"

Unable to hold onto my anger, I knocked him on the head. "Ow! That wasn't nice, milady!"

"Hmph! Fine, I'll go." As long as he doesn't create any more misunderstandings to the public.

"Well then! Welcome to the shining night~" He happily held out his hand for me which I reluctantly accepted it, then we both entered his blimp.

Right after I changed into my Kaitou outfit, he handed me several papers,"I believe you are interested in something that had happened in the past, "he looked at me while putting on his gloves, "The fire."