Part 7 Meeting the Nobles

"Kyaaaaaaah!!!" A loud voice can be heard as Ai is sitting beside me, screeching. We're having a little sleepover at my room as Miss Purple needs us to go there tomorrow, together.

"Shh! Ai! Keep it down! You know we're talking in the middle of the night, don't you?" I clasp her mouth with my hands.

"Oh, sorry, Queen. But I just can't believe it! Of all the fans and subjects of these three kingdoms! I'd get to go and meet the nobles and most importantly, with you! You've had no idea how excited I am!"

"Guess I don't."

She giggles and starts changing into her "Romantic-Korean-Drama-mode", which I'd expect to happen. "Do you believe in something like love at first sight with your oppa? When you're there maybe you get to find your oppa! Then as how the dramas go on, everyday life with your very precious oppa!"

I almost choke (although I'm not eating or drinking anything),"A-hem, hem. Ai, dramas are just dramas, they're written in scripts. Not likely to happen in your everyday life especially we're not in Korea. And we even aren't Koreans!"

"Oh, but wouldn't it be dreamy just to dream about one? Talking about Korean dramas, I wondered what will happen to Lee Min Hyo in 'Oppa's Love'... It's been weeks since we've even get to watch Korean dramas again!"

"Huh? You haven't been watching other episodes later on?"

"Of course I don't, cause we've made a deal to watch Korean dramas together, remember? Why would I just watch it by myself without you? It's not nice of me to do that, isn't it?"

"Oh, Ai! Thank you so much! Let's watch the episodes later when we have time together alright?"

"Alright~ I see it's time for us to sleep now, big day tomorrow~" she chirps happily.

I climb back into my huge bed and tuck myself into the huge wooly blanket."Goodnight, Ai."

"Goodnight, Queen! Remember to dream about your oppa~ I wanna hear it tomorrow morning!"

"Ai!"

"Aha ha! Just kidding, night-night!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(The next day)

"Morning, Ai!"

"Morning, Queen!"

"How did you get up so early?"

"Probably because I'm eager to meet the nobles? Now go and have a bath, I already did. But what are you going to wear to meet them?"

"Oh, yes. That's quite a problem."

"Let me think, none of those dresses' styles suit you?"

"Yes,"I sigh."It's a pain for me to talk about fashion. Especially royalties' fashion! This is so not my language." I throw my hands up.

"Well, how about you go and take a bath while I take care of it for you? I hope the tailors who made your dresses won't faint after looking at what I did to their creations." She giggles and starts diving into the huge closet.

"Thanks a lot, Ai!" I hurry towards the bathroom.

After I'm done having a bath, I see Ai standing in front of the door with a dress.

"Voila! What do you think?"

I gasp at the dress, I recalled this is one of the too-fancy type of dress for me, but now it looks just right for me! The colour is nice and soft, and it goes well with the sleeves, Ai fixed that part. It used to be long sleeves that is almost touching the ground.